DOWN (22)

HELLO, PEOPLE SO JUST FINISHED ANOTHER CHAPTER! OTHER THAN THAT I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT A SERIES I'M STARTING THAT ARE INDIVIDUAL STORIES (MR. SERIES) THAT YOU CAN READ IN ANY ORDER BUT THEY ARE QUITE EMOTIONAL AND I AM HAPPY WITH THE OUTLINES THAT I'VE FINISHED TILL NOW. HERE THEY ARE!

  MR.SILVER (BOOK 1 OF MR. SERIES)

Xavier Silver, Jet-black hair, dazzling silver eyes and a perfect body and it's a plus that he's the CEO of the one and only SILVER CO. the most successful real estate agency, making him one of the richest people in the world. He is gorgeous and rich, a combination which drives the ladies crazy and he loves the attention.

  He plays Women like cards and is the cockiest person you'd ever meet except once upon a time he was different, but that long back when he was with his wife but a tragedy turned him into what he is today. 'An arrogant self-centered bastard' as some of his past flames would call him.

So what happens when someone from his past returns, not just anyone but his ex-best friend, Emily Clarkson, who used to have feelings for Xavier but because of a fallout they parted ways, Due to the circumstances, life had brought to them together once again but everything had changed including the both of them.

So what happens when these two collide again?

  MR.HENDERSON (BOOK 2 OF MR. SERIES)  

Lucas Henderson, the owner of Henderson Firm, the largest and most successful electronic firm in the world, was as happy as he could have been. He was about to be married to the love of his life and spend the rest of his life in bliss but when a tragic news just before the day of his marriage is dropped upon him he does one thing that leaves him broken.

Enters Julia Knight, the new secretary at Henderson Firm. A fun loving, jovial and cheerful personality that certainly knows how to live life. Once interacting with her new boss she quickly realizes that the man was dead inside and so sets on a mission to re-ignite the fire of passion and teach him how to live once again.

It's a second chance!

  MR.SIRIUS (BOOK 3 OF MR. SERIES)  

There is a fine line between love and obsession....

When seventeen-year-old Olivia Colton is advised to intern at the company where her father works, she jumps at the opportunity unaware of what awaited her. The brooding and handsome CEO of Sirius CO, Alexander Sirius, allows one of his employee's daughter to intern at his office but when he sets eyes upon her, he is overcome by an unusually strong sense of possessive instincts....

For him, she was already his...

For her, he was the forbidden fruit she could never taste....

NOW THE CHAPTER. HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLUS I'D LOVE TO KNOW WHO DO YOU SUPPORT, DIMITRI OR WILLIAM? LEAVE AN ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS!