Walking In

A/N: WOW!! I can't believe how many people are interested in this!! Thank you all so much! So this is kind of based on the request of @Alexthelion10. Sorry, it took so long for me to finally finish this! For this one, the reader is a little cocky and sarcastic, or at least you are for the duration of this Imagine. So I am trying something a little different so don't judge me too much, anyway... Hope you like it!

You were walking home, you had always preferred it to appartation, it always messed with you. Anyways you were walking home, lost in your thoughts, which left you oblivious to the rain starting to drop on you. And before you knew it, you were completely drenched from head to toe. You decided it was better to apparate home than arrive looking as though you had dove, fully clothed, into a swimming pool.

You immediately ran into the bathroom, not noticing that Newt was only in the room next to you. You stripped off all of your clothes and grabbed a towel to dry yourself off. Luckily you already had clothes set out so that you could change into them after work. You grabbed a fresh bra, but before you could put it on the door creaked open and you saw standing there, your boyfriend of only a few months wearing a very embarrassed look on his face. You smiled and turned around with the towel held up against you.

"Like what you see?" you asked confidently which just made the blush on his cheeks grow wider.

"Uh- I'm uh- Sorry Y/N.," he said with his eyes cast down and still looking very embarrassed "I'll let you get changed." He finished before all but running out of the room.
You finished getting dressed and walked out of the room with an extremely calculated gait about yourself that you knew would embarrass him even more. You noticed that he was sitting at the table facing away from you so you would use this to your advantage. You walked up slowly behind him, trying not to let him hear your footsteps, and placed your hands on his shoulders.

"You know it's rude to walk in on a lady while she's indecent." You teased, but he seemed to take this very seriously.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, I didn't know you were in there, it won't happen, again, I'm sorry..." he rambled on.

"Newt, sweetie, it's really okay, and you know you are allowed to see me without a shirt." His face grew into an even darker shade of crimson at the addition of the last part.

"Well I- uh- Y/N- um..."

"Don't think about it too much darling." You said with a smirk before pecking him on the lips and making your way back into the bathroom to pick up your clothes to throw in the wash, but not before sneaking a glimpse at his deeply embarrassed expression.

A/N: I know I haven't posted in literally decades and I'm really sorry about it, I've just got caught up in life and all that jazz and decided to finish this draft that's been sitting there forever, so I really hope you liked it, please like and comment if you did. Also it's TOTALLY CRAZY that I have 62 THOUSAND views on this book, I didn't even think I'd make it to 100 views, I love you all!
-Lily<3