Period

A/N: Hey, so this one is not a request, I was just thinking about this and how unforgettably adorable it would be, I may not be able to translate these feelings into words so you feel the same as me but I hope you enjoy it anyways!

Clutching your sides, you walk down the stairs of your office to the streets of London. Wrapping your jacket closer to you, you walked back to your apartment. The wind blowing around you was not helping your condition as you had been greeted just today by the red demon and right in the middle of a very important meeting with the head of your department at the ministry. Luckily though the meeting had gone well besides that and they told you that you would be considered as one of the best for the position you wanted. You never liked leaving work early do to your reputation that got you the meeting in the first place but this was a literal code red so your coworker, bless her soul, was going to cover for you. 

The steps of your apartment building seemed to be miles long, as you lived on the second to top floor, but you managed to make it up them alive only mildly out of breath. The world seemed to hate you today because as you approached your door, you realized you had left your keys inside when you left in a hurry because how late you almost were this morning. 

All hope was lost as you slid down the door, your boyfriend wouldn't be home for a few hours for a meeting of his own. Banging your head on the way down, you sat there in complete and utter defeat. But to your surprise you heard the handle turn from the inside and before you knew it you had fallen backwards onto the floor and to stare up at your boyfriend standing behind the door wearing your bright pink and purple apron with hearts all over it.

"Your home early" he said, walking in front of you 

"I could say the same for you." you replied with a smile as he helped to pull you from your spot on the ground.

"Well I was going to surprise you with a lovely dinner." he said looking down to the ground while the two of you walked into your apartment and closed the door behind you.

"I'm sorry to ruin the surprise, I bet it would of been lovely." you said with a grim smile, "But I don't think I'm really up for a special dinner tonight, I'm not feeling so well."

"What's wrong?" he asked frantically, searching you for some kind of sign of sickness, "Are you ill? Do we just need to go to the hospital? Do you need medicine?"

"No, I'll be fine but I could go for some chocolate." you replied, smiling at his nervous antics.

"Chocolate? HAVE YOU BEEN ATTACKED BY A DEMENTOR?" He nearly yelled

"No, its just the thing that happens every month." 

"Oh, I'm sorry." he said, a blush layering on his cheeks

"Its fine I just feel like my body is trying to murder me and it makes me want to murder everyone else," you said, his face quickly becoming very offended, "Besides you love, of course, but still."

"Well then what are we still doing here?" he said literally sweeping you off of your feet and walking towards the bedroom door.

"Newt, you don't have to do this." 

"I know I don't, but I love you so I'm going to anyways." he said pecking on the forehead before setting you down on the bed. "I'm going to go finish making dinner, but don't worry, not fancy and we'll have it in bed." 

"Newt, love?"

"Yes?"

"You are the best."

"And don't you forget it." he said before kissing you again of the forehead and whisking away to the kitchen to finish a dinner the the two of you, which of course was amazing, even if it wasn't anything fancy. You finished of the night with hot tea and chocolate in bed, while you finished of the last of your books you had been reading together. 

After finishing the last of your book, you cuddled together and started drifting slowly into a sleep. You had found a good one, and you weren't going to let him go anytime soon.

___________________________________________________

A/N: I really hope you liked it as much as I did. Vote and comment if you liked it, as always I love getting requests if you have at or any supportive comments, I have exams starting tomorrow so wish me luck, and good luck to you guys if you guys have exams too! Have a wonderful rest of your week and life for that matter!
-Lily <3