Singing

A/N: I have been working on this request for quite some time now from @_Newtie_scabooty_ , sorry for the long wait!

You were having a particularly good day, you got promoted to the head of your department and afterwards your boss bought everyone lunch at your favorite restaurant, so when you got home you were feeling extra productive and decided to clean your kitchen, you turned on your favorite music and started singing along to the lyrics. Once you finished washing the dishes you grabbed the bottle of dish soap and used as a microphone, belting out the lyrics like you were the only person in the world.

You closed your eyes and sang out the last high note, which for once you didn't mess up, once you opened your eyes to start washing the counters, you looked over and saw your boyfriend Newt standing there in front of you, leaning against the wall with a huge smile plastered across his face.

"Oh, Newt, I didn't know you were home!" You exclaimed embarrassedly

"Yeah, I got home a little early to surprise you, but I guess you surprised me, I didn't know you could sing like that." He said with a smile, kind of laughing at the blush across your face.

"Oh, I can't, I just like to." You said trying to make your face stop radiating with embarrassment

"Nonsense, and you can't tell me otherwise, I just heard you." He said, walking towards you placing both hands on your shoulders, "and I think you have a lovely singing voice"

"Well, thank you, I've just been having a really good day." You said kind of bouncing up and down

"I can tell." he said with a laugh
------------------------------------------------
"I especially liked your soap bottle microphone, it really added to the look."

"Hey!"

"I'm only kidding, and it was cute."

A/N: Thanks for reading, please comment and vote! I can't believe we're already at 25k!