Memories

A/N: Another request from, @FANGIRL0180, thanks for the request, and if you liked it or you want me to change something about it please comment. Anyways this is an imagine where the reader is a muggle who gets her memory of the magical world taken away, then she a Jacob become close friends and she helps him open the bakery of his dreams and works with him there. I really hope you like it, if you do please comment and vote!

The rain pouring outside of the small enclosed area leading to the train stop, you sat their with tears streaming down your face as you clung to Newts Coat as the droplets of water sprayed the ankles of you jeans. You looked up at him to see his beautiful eyes filled with tears, this made you want to cry more.

"Y/N, darling I love you, I don't want you ever to forget that, I know you might forget me, but just remember that there is someone who loves you." he said sadly

"Hey, you're acting like I'm dying, I'll always remember you, as I will always love you." you replied somewhat hopeful for the future

He opened his mouth as to say something but closed it almost immediately closed it again to bring you into a hug. After a while you let go and looked back up at him and prepared to step into the cold rain. You started to step away but before the water touched your head he pulled you into a passionate kiss, tears stung your eyes as you both pulled away. You looked into his eyes one last time and finally stepped into the rain. You looked at Jacob standing next to you, you shared a regretful glance before you looked right up into the sky, letting the memory erasing rain wash over you.

                                                                        **Time Skip**

You were in in the kitchen of the bakery listening the the radio play your favorite dancing music and you kneaded the bread into itself on the counter. You heard the bell ring, you started to turn around.

"Hello, welcome to Kowalski's Bakery, what can I-" you started to say as you glanced around lightly brushing off the flour from your hands. You saw the most attractive man you had ever seen standing right there, he had this ginger hair, and freckles with these blue eyes that looked like you were drowning in an ocean of happiness. He looked just like a man who had been in your dream, he just looked so familiar. He was accompanied by two woman, a girl with short dark brown hair, and the other with short, curly blondish-reddish hair.

"Well, I was looking to buy a loaf of bread." he said sheepishly, not making eye contact with you

"Yeah-uh right away, uh I'll go get some from the back." you said with an awkward smile before you ran to the back of the store to find Jacob

"Hey, Y/N, whats goin' on?" he asked as you pulled him to right where the wall from the back opened up to the store front and shushed him

"Doesn't he look familiar to you?" you asked in a whisper yell

"Yeah he does, which is sort of weird, but hey did you see that blonde one?" he finished with a small smile, looking around the corner, where she gave him a small wave and a smile. Where he of course smiled right back.

You both walked back to the cash register, you grabbed a loaf of bread and handed it to the man. The man and the woman with the blonde hair looked at the other woman with pleading eyes, which puzzled you at first. They did this for a little while longer and she finally said "Oh go ahead."

Before she could even finish her sentence the woman with the blonde hair had a weird stick pointed at both you and Jacob, she said something under her breath that you couldn't hear and before you knew it this whoosh of air was blown out on you and you started to get your memories back.

You saw every interaction between you and Newt flash before your eyes all the way up to the day you got them all taken away. Tears formed in you eyes as you looked up and saw his smiling face, as no time at all had passed. You jumped over the counter right into his arms.

"What took you guys so long?" you asked with a smile on your face, before he planted a kiss on your lips, much like the one on that night, but this time it was much happier.

A/N: As always I hope you liked it, also as always I love hearing comments and request from you guys! Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed it! You guys are the best!

-Lily