Bowtruckles

A/N: Thank you so much for all of the requests and keep 'em coming! Anyways this request is from mushroompowercat Thank you so much! Hopefully you like the way I wrote it! And as always I hope you all enjoy this story, if you do please vote and comment! For this story I decided that the reader will be a muggle who is aware of the wizard world and all and is dating Newt who is showing her more and more different creatures. 

Your day was horrible to say the least, you were late for work because your alarm clock was broken, which made your boss lecture you about responsibility for ten minutes which resulted in you being late to a meeting with the head of your department, which was a bad mark on your perfect record, you had forgotten your lunch at home, when your day was finally over you were so ready to get home you didn't see where you were going and ran into someone on the street, who then proceeded to scream at you about how horrible there life was going and to top it all of a car splashed a big mud puddle all over you.

When you arrived home you threw your bag on your table next to the door and slammed the door before you could lay down on the couch in your still drenched clothes and reevaluate the thing that had led you to this horrid point in your life.

At the sound of the door Newt knew that something had to be up so he ran into the room to see what was wrong. He walked in to see you laying down on the couch with tears in your eyes. At the sight he could feel his heart breaking at the sight of you in any dismay. He immediately ran over to the couch and enveloped you in his arms. 

"Darling, what is the matter." Newt said worriedly

"You would not believe how horrible today has been, well I woke up late and- well it doesn't matter now, I'm with you. Now I just want to spend the rest of my day with you." You explained 

"Well I do believe there is something I can do, I was going to show you this later but, I feel like you need something good in your day." he said with a smile, pulling you up from the couch and taking you by the hand to his case. 

When you got into the case you looked around in wonder at all of the wonderful creatures living inside the case, you had been inside numerous times but it had never ceased to amaze you. As you were looking around he laced his hand with your and lead you to a different part of the case you had never seen before. 

He brought you over to a tree full of little green stick-looking creatures. The just happened to be the most adorable things had ever seen.  As soon as the two of you had gotten close enough to the branches the little creatures moved onto your arms slowly moving up to your shoulders until all of them had lined both of your arms.

"I think they like me!" You exclaimed, and Newt let out a small chuckle

"Well they have good taste but watch out, they have attachment issues." he replied looking at you full of adoration of your enthusiasm 

You blushed at his first comment, "Well I think they are adorable and I'd be happy to carry them around all the time.

"Well you just might have to," he started, gesturing to a little green figure poking out of his jacket pocket, "because this is Pickett and he has made his tree."

You looked down at the little things lining your arms, "I wouldn't mind being a tree for a little while, it would definitely be a step up from my current job." you said

"Well I think they wouldn't mind that either, but they better give you back because I don't know what I'd do without you." He said with a smile before placing a kiss on your nose.

A/N: I really hope you liked it! If you did please vote and comment! I love hearing from you guys and feedback in general if you have any questions or requests for me please ask away! Thank you soooooo much for reading this!