Satisfied

A/N: So this is not a request, I just did this because I thought of this while I was listening to Hamilton, Hope you'll be satisfied with it!

You sat next to your husband at the table in the front of the room, you sat there almost in tears of how happy you were to finally marry the love of your life. You remember how you met like it was only yesterday...

**Flashback**

Your best friend had been telling you for days about how she met this really great guy, Newt you thought his name was, she insisted that you should meet him. After lots of nagging you finally caved, you decided that you guys would meet up at a local coffee shop.
You sat down at a table with your drink with Tina as she told you all about how kind and sweet he is. You heard a bell ring at the door, you turned your head to see who it was and you saw one of the most attractive men you have ever seen in your entire life.
"Newt! It's great to see you!" She said waiving at him as well as slightly lifting herself out of her chair.
"Tina! It's been too long." He replied with a smile and an awkward attempt at a hug, he sat down at the table across from you, when he turned his head to look at you, you could tell that he didn't expect you to look the way you did. "O-oh and y-you must be Y/N." he stuttered out
"Yes, and you must be Newt, It's a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance, I've heard so much about you." You replied with a slight blush on your face along with a smile, you had made him flustered!
"I wish I could say the same." He said sincerely looking directly at Tina, after this the two of you spoke for what it seemed hours, Tina spoke some of the time but had to leave shortly after. You two had spent nearly the whole day talking about random things and you hated to say it but you had grown a small crush on the man. The coffee shop was closing soon and you despised the idea of having to leave.
"I guess we have to leave, I hope to see you again?" He asked hopefully
"I would love that, how about next Tuesday? Same place at 3?" You countered
"Sounds great, until we meet again?" He said with a smile
"Until we meet again." You replied
After this you went on many more dates, sent multiple letters, and fell hopelessly in love with him all in 1 and a half short years.

**End of Flashback**
Yep and that's how you got here and you wouldn't of had it any other way. But unknown to you not everyone felt that way.

Tina's POV:

Everyone give it up for the maid of honor, Tina Goldstein
A toast to the groom,
To the bride
From your Best friend, who's always by your side.
To your union, and the hope that you provide
May you always, be satisfied
Rewind

I sat next to Y/N at the table in the Coffee shop waiting for Newt to arrive, little did he know that I had a huge crush on him, one that was most likely not returned but a girl could dream. As soon as he arrived I knew that was the end of it all I saw the look in Y/N's eyes and from that point I knew that she was Helpless, and that was it.

I know Y/N like I know my own mind, you will never find someone as trusting or as kind if I tell her that I love him she'd be silently resigned, He'd be mine, She would say "I'm fine" she'd be lying.

I finish my speech and sit back down next to Y/N at the table of honor. She gives me a bone crushing hug and a cheesy smile, before she returns back to her love.
I'll Never be Satisfied

Your POV:
You thought it was a really pretty speech but you wondered why she used the terminology 'satisfied', but you couldn't be bothered. All you really needed was the love of your life sitting right next to you.

A/N: Yeah I know it wasn't all that good, I hope you liked it though, also I was thing about starting a Hamilton x reader imagines Book but I don't know if anyone we'll read it, tell me what you think, Thanks for reading!