Christmas

A/N: Sorry that I haven't written anything in a while but I hope this'll be good! Hope you like it and that you had a good holiday season!

You just went on a decorating spree around your apartment and you stepped back to admire your work just as you took a sigh of accomplishment, the door opened and you saw your boyfriend of 3 years walking in, he had been away for a week and a half and it felt like he had been gone forever. Before he could close the door you leapt into his arms and hugged him as hard as you could.

"I missed you." you said into his chest

"I missed you as well" he replied hugging you back just as hard

You separated and he stood back and looked at all of the decorations that you had hung up around the place.

"It looks excellent in here," he said looking around "you did a marvelous job job as always."

"Thank you kind sir." You replied before you started pulling him out of the doorway and into the living room. He went into your bedroom and placed the case, coat, and scarf beside the bed and returned to you sitting on the couch in front of the barren Christmas tree.

"I saved the best for last until you got home!" You exclaimed very excitedly while he just looked at you looking very amused at how excited you were.

You went over to a big box full of ornaments and lights. He got up from his place on the couch and started to help you...

You decorated the tree for nearly the rest of the day. Once you were finished you sat back down on the couch and smiled he sat down next to you and pulled you to his side, you nuzzled your head into the crook of his neck and looked at him. Christmas music played in the background that you didn't remember putting on. All in all it was a perfect day.

                           **Time Skip**

A few days later it was Christmas Eve and you were cooking and baking up a storm. You were making multiple different batches of cookies and you were making some of the dishes that you were going to bring over to your families' house. You had gotten up early (which was unusual for you) and Newt was still sleeping, you tried to make minimal noise, but of course one of the bowl you had enchanted had ran it the wall and fell to the floor making a pretty loud noise. Luckily it hadn't spilled any of its contents. Unluckily it had woken him up. A few moments after, Newt came out of your bedroom and sat down at your counter and watched you cook and bake looking rather sleepily, and also rather adorably, you didn't speak until he started reaching for one of the cookie.

"Hey! You'll have to wait until tomorrow!" You exclaimed swatting at him with a wooden spoon, "those are for Christmas!"

"Oh, C'mon Y/N! Just one!" He replied back giving you a pouting look.

"Oh, fine you said, just one!" You said, giving in, "that look should be illegal you know, I can't  say no to you with that face." You complained.

"That's why I use it all the time." He says as he stands up and moves over to you.

"Nope! Move along before you convince me to let you eat everything!" You yell pointing your wooden spoon at him again.

"Fine I'll go!" He said before he gave you a soft kiss, it was like you were put under a spell and as your eyes fluttered shut you forgot everything, before he pulled away and ran away with a handful of freshly baked sugar cookies.

"I'll get you back for that!" You yelled to back your room, where he had ran back too.

"Love you too!" He yelled back, which put a smile back on your face as you went back to work.

                       **Time Skip**

You woke up instantly on Christmas morning as you had every year of your life. You started bouncing on your bed which of course woke Newt up, he pulled you back down into a snuggle, any other day that would be what you lived for but today you wiggle out of his grasp.

"Newt! Get up it's Christmas!" You yelled loud enough that everyone in the building could hear you.

"Y/N go back to bed." He said quietly in an adorable sleepy accent

"Newton Artemis Fido Scamander get out of this bed right now! It is Christmas!" You tried to exclaim in a stern voice there was no way it would hold.

"Alright! I'm awake, I'm awake." he said sitting up and slowing standing up into a stretch. "Okay I'm ready to go!! He said taking your hand and bringing you into the living room.

You both opened your gifts from each other and you both loved them. Once the presents were all opened you got up to go make the two of you some coffee but when you started to stand you were abruptly pulled back down onto the couch.

"There is one more present." Newt said

"No there isn't" you said looking around

"Oh it isn't out here." He said, "stay here I'll be back in a second.

He returned a moment later from your bedroom looking a bit nervous. Before you are able to say anything, he starts to speak.

"Y/N I have loved you for as long as I can remember and I cannot believe that you agreed to go to that date with me, you make me feel like the luckiest man in the world and the happiest person I could ever be. You are like my other, better half and I don't know who I was before I met you and I don't want to find out, I want to be with you the rest on my life and for whatever is after so I was wondering if you would like to spend the rest of your days with me and become my wife?" After he finished he pulled a box out of his pocket and opened it to show you a beautiful diamond ring.

"Yes! Newt, Yes a thousand times yes! I would love to marry you!" You exclaimed whole heartedly. As soon as you finished the worry on his face disappeared and you were pulled into a passionate kiss full of love that seemed as if you and him were the only to people to be on earth or to have eve walked the earth. And in that moment you knew that this love would last forever.

A/N: I know it was a little cheesy and kinda long but I hope you enjoyed it! I enjoyed writing it at least!! I know Christmas was a little bit ago and all but I thought this would be cute to do! Leave comments requests and ideas of things that you want to read! Thank you for all of the votes and reads! This is really amazing!
                         -Lily