Soulmate AU

A/N: I really hope you enjoy this! I have been trying to come up with more ideas for one-shots but help is greatly appreciated, as in request and comments. Please send happy comments, that is why I write this, and lately I have been thinking about stopping this book all together but if you want me to continue writing I can do that! Anyways hope you like it! 

You sat in your living room quietly sipping your favorite drink while reading the first pages of the new book you just bought. You turned to see that the next page had a beautiful picture of the setting of the story, you could only imagine what it would look like in color, you sighed at this thought and looked down at the words ingrained into your skin,

"Hello, sorry to bother you, really but I-"

You had had it on your skin for as long as you could remember, you couldn't wait to find him so you could be in love and see color. Your sister had recently found her soulmate, you were usually not the jealous type but as soon as you heard you couldn't help but feel prickles of jealousy come over you.

You heard a light knock at the door. You regretfully slid your bookmark into your book not wanting to get up. When you answered the door you heard a beautiful voice say words that you had heard your whole life.

"Hello, sorry to bother you, really but I-" It said

"No, it's no trouble, what can I do for you." And as soon as those words left your lips, a huge burst of color hit everything around you. The man in front of you had very beautiful eyes that sparkled the way the stars did on summer nights and made you start to loose every idea you had ever thought of.

The man himself seemed to be experiencing the same thing as you because he had dropped the case that was in his hand and had a look of profound wonder across his face.

"Ummm..." He started as if to not really know what to say

"Well, I don't want to come off as creepy but I have been looking for you for a really long time." you stated sheepishly looking down with a plastered across your face

"Well I'd say the same, I came here to ask if you knew where to find my friend Jacob, but would you like to go have some Tea?" he asked sort of awkwardly but hopefully

"I would love that." you said trying to hold in all of the new excitement you had inside of you, for this new relationship that you just knew would turn into something beautiful. You took a deep breath grabbed your purse from the table next to the door and stepped out the door into your first steps of your new life.

A/N: I really hoped you liked this, I'm sorry it was really short! Anyways if you have any questions, requests, or just words of praise for my book please comment about them. If you want me to continue this book and post more often please comment and vote for my stories! Thank you so much!