Birthday

A/N: This is not a request I'm just writing this because it's my birthday!! Happy birthday to me! Anyways this'll be really cute and fluffy! Have a lovely day! Thanks for reading this and don't forget to vote and comment if you like it!

"Y/N!" You heard a voice say from in front of you "Y/N, wake up!"
You rolled over to your other side and snuggled into your pillow even more.
"Come on Y/N, please, I have a surprise for you." Your husband Newt said
"No..." You groaned, turning back over and pulling him back into bed with you. You snuggled into his chest in hopes he would let you sleep in for a few more minutes, but to no anvil he stood back up and picked you up from your warm bed and carried you bridal style into your living room.
It was freezing, as you were wearing a nightgown so you clung to him for warmth. He laughed as he had to pry you off of him so he could stand up.
"I'll be right back, I promise." He said, walking into the other room.
You laid your head on the side of the sofa and drifted back off to sleep, not until you felt something small and warm being laid in your lap. You slowly opened your eyes to see the cutest little puppy you had ever seen in you entire life.
"Are you serious?" You asked happily as you hugged the little furball to your chest.
"Quite serious." He smiled at the adorable sight of you with a puppy.
"Oh my God she is the cutest thing I've ever seen!" You looked over at him who (ironically) gave you puppy dog eyes. "Besides you of course." You said before kissing his cheek, which made him smile as well.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" You said yelled, hugging him tightly while the puppy sat on your lap.
"Anything for you, love. Happy Birthday." He replied, kissing your forehead with a grin.
--------------------------------
A/N: I hope you liked it! I know it was short and all but still! Please comment and vote! Thanks for reading!
-Lily