Nightmares

A/N: This is not a request, just something I thought of so I hope you like it! Bare with me as it it kinda boring at the beginning and then turns cute in the end, Enjoy!

You awoke suddenly in a cold freezing sweat, your nightmare had been getting worse and worse lately and you hadn't the slightest idea of why. You got up from your now freezing cold, empty bed, your husband has been away in America for awhile to set Frank free and it was very boring around your house without him. He shouldn't be back for a few more days so you would have to tough it out. You walked to the bathroom and began to draw a steaming hot bath. You undressed and immediately sank into the warm and comforting sanctuary of the tub.

You sat in there for a good hour until finally getting out to redress in much warmer clothes. You walked out of the bathroom feeling much better and mentally preparing yourself for the next nightmare you were about to endure, but when you checked he clock you found that you only had a few hours until you had t be up for work anyways. You sighed with relief and walked to the kitchen to make yourself a cup of hot tea.

You plopped down onto your bed with the freshly made cup of tea and the book you were currently reading. Time when on and chapter after chapter you felt you eyes beginning to feel droopy. You looked at the clock to see that you only had a half hour until you were supposed to be up for work. After debating with yourself for a long time you decided you needed the sleep and would just call in sick for work.

You wake up to see dingy lighting and black, dirty walls all around you it is freezing. You sit there, frantically trying to find out your surroundings until you realize your hands are bound behind your back with heavy metal chains. 

"Finally, your awake." a voice says from across the room

"Who are you? Where am I? What going on?" you ask even more frantically while struggling against the chains

"No use," they say with malice in their voice, "Your in Azkaban for the murder of Newt Scamander, you have been sentenced to death, let 'em in."

"I would have never done that, this is wrong!" you protest, "Let who in?"

But before he could answer you were met with a gigantic, shadowy, black mass with a hood covering what you thought was a face, at the moment it arrived the room became much colder and darker. Before you knew it, the mass was staring you directly in the face, it lifted its hood to reveal an ugly black, mushed up face. You screamed as it came closer, inching its way towards your fac-

You shot straight up in your bed, it was only a dream. Panting with tears streaming down your face you felt two arms wrap around you. You struggled away from it and tried to scramble out of the bed.

"Hey, hey, it's alright, its only me, it's Newt." 

You turned to face him and indeed it was a very ruffled and tired Newt Scamander sitting on the bed next to you. When you realized it was him, you tackled him back onto the bed with your face buried into his chest. 

"When did you get back? I've missed you so much." you said pulling him closer towards you.

"About an hour or two ago, what's he matter." he asked, gently stroking you hair

"It's nothing, it's all better now." you said trying to calm down

"It's not nothing, love, please tell me, I want to help you." He encouraged

"All right, since you left for America I've been having all of these nightmares that keep me from sleeping well," you started, "I just had one where I was sent to Azkaban for murdering you and a Dementor was about to kill me until I woke up."

He pulled you up into a sitting position so you were looking him right in the eyes, "Don't worry about it," your eyes started to drift down towards you hands, so he lifted your chin back up, "look at me, I will always be here, they are just dreams and they can never harm you, no while I'm around at least. Okay?" he finished with a small smile. 

"Okay," you replied 

"Good now lets go back to sleep." he said pulling you back down onto he bed with him

You looked at the clock, if you hurried you could still get to work right on time, "I can't I have work." you said pulling yourself away

"Work can wait." he said tugging you back, cuddled up against him. You sighed and gave in, I mean who could say no to that.

"You'll protect me right?" you asked feeling safe in his arms

"Of course I'll protect you." he said, and as your eyes began to close and you were falling into a comfortable sleep, he held you closer and whispered "Always."

No nightmares were had.

______________________________________________

A/N: I really hoped you liked it! I've been working on some others that should be coming out soon! Please leave comments, votes, and follow me! Thank you fr all of the support and understanding! Have a lovely day!