Ep. 1 "Pilot"

FADE IN:

PRODUCER: Can you tell us about everything that's going on today and how you're feeling?

ALBANY: Today's the day we're going to meet Daveed and I'm super excited! I've heard he's super muscle-ly so I can't wait to see him up close. (giggles)

The car ride is not as pleasant as you expect it to be.

Sitting in a limo staring at girls you've never met before isn't exactly how you dreamt this moment to be. The only thing you've said to each other is your names and that was an hour ago.

To the right of you is September, the girl who's been smiling for the entire duration of the ride. She seems pretty upbeat and happy but in a way that makes you highly uncomfortable. She smiles your way once again while twirling a lock of blonde hair around her finger. You smile back but scoot away a few inches.

Next to September is Monroe. You wonder how she isn't carsick from scrolling through her phone for this long. What was she doing that prevented her from looking up? You conclude that she's just shy and stop staring at her.

On your left is Ty and you like her already even though you haven't said a word to her. She knows literally every song on the radio and has some pretty good dance moves. She exchanges glances with you every time September flashes you one of her haunting grins. You make a mental note to hang around Ty if you get lonely.

Sitting next to Ty is Raquel who looks like she has no emotions at all. Her hands have been folded in her lap the whole time and she keeps her gaze forward. You don't remember her blinking at all. Maybe she's on the shy side like Monroe. Or maybe she's just awkward.

Directly across from you is Albany. You've been jealous of her since you laid eyes on her. She's absolutely beautiful in every way but comes off as a little stuck up. You figure you have to be stuck up when fighting five other girls for a man like Daveed Diggs. She's probably just playing the game just like everyone else.

The car pulls up in a circle driveway and parks in front of the entrance to a sprawling mansion. September giggles and claps her hands with glee.

"I can't believe this is happening!" she squeals.

Neither can you.

The driver opens the door to the limo with a smile. "Have fun, ladies."

Albany is the first to exit and unfortunately, you're the last. But just as you step out of the vehicle, a gorgeous brown skinned man exits the mansion. Lucky for you girls he's donning a tank top and his biceps, which are glazed with sweat, glisten under the afternoon sun. His curly hair bounces as he skips down the steps of the porch to greet you. A wry smile tugs at his lips when he scans the women that have arrived.

"Happy birthday to me," he mumbles. "Sorry I'm not dressed up. I was working out and lost track of the time."

"Oh no, it's fine. You look...fine," Albany stutters as she does her best not to stare.

"You girls look fine too. I mean...wow." He crosses his arms as he looks you all over again. "What are your names?"

"I'm Albany," Albany boasts. You're annoyed by her already.

"I'm Raquel." She sounds like a carbon copy of Albany.

"Monroe." Instead of being glued to her phone, she's glued to the man in front of her.

"I'm September!" September nearly screams.

"I'm Ty." She takes a couple steps away from September.

"I'm Y/N."

"Y/N?"

You nod. Was something wrong?

"That's a beautiful name."

The world seems to stop at that moment. Your cheeks get hot as he stares at you.

"Thank you," you reply shyly.

"My name is Daveed, as you already know and I'm really excited to get to know you girls. You're all very lovely so it'll be hard to choose just one of you. I'll help with your bags and then we can get going."

"Damn, that boy is fine," Ty whispers to you as Daveed picks up a couple pieces of luggage.

"I know," you reply. "Why is he on this show when he knows he can have any girl he wants?"

"Maybe that's the problem. He needs to find the right woman."

"Alright, girls, follow me!" Daveed announces.

The cameras begin filming at this point and follow your every move into the house. It's times like these where you remember to watch what you say because it can and will be broadcasted for all of America to see.

"Love House" is a romance reality TV show that features one celebrity and six women all living under one roof. The celebrity eventually finds the woman they love by eliminating the other contestants.

It came as a surprise to the media when rap superstar Daveed Diggs was chosen to be the next celebrity featured on the show but that didn't matter to you. You loved Daveed since the very beginning of his career so to be this close to him was a huge deal for you.

"Okay, I might have your stuff or the other people might have your stuff so they'll bring it up to you as soon as possible. But right now you can get settled into your rooms," Daveed says as he readjusts his grip on the luggage. "Your names are written on the doors so you know who's room is who's but just know you girls are in this hallway. Don't get confused with a lot of the other hallways in this house." A light chuckle escapes from his lips.

Albany laughs louder than that. You can tell it was over exaggerated and that makes you sick to your stomach. She's definitely fake.

You find your room as Daveed hands you your things. "Hey, Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"You're really beautiful. Just so you know."

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.

"Thanks. So are you."

Daveed laughs to himself before crossing his arms. "If you insist." He turns away from you to face the rest of the girls. "Lunch is on the patio when you're ready. I'm gonna go shower and then meet you all down there."

"Can I come with? Goddamn," you hear Ty mutter. Her room is right next to yours which makes you really happy.

"If you really wanna come with me, you're more than welcome," Daveed replies, lightly stroking Ty's arm before walking away.

"Jesus Christ, I'm in love!" she laughs as she closes the door to her room.

You all were. But did Daveed feel the same way?

A/N: Hey everyone! This is the first time I've ever written a x reader so I'm super excited. Vote, comment and share! More soon💕