Girls Girls Girls

You and Mark were chilling on the couch. He was texting with his friends while you're watching Youtube on your laptop. And of course, you were watching videos of him.

While you're watching, you remembered Got7 first song, Girls Girls Girls. With that song, you remembered you're his biggest fan before you being his girlfriend. You love the way he did his rapping, his flips, his winks. Oh God, you never get used with his winks. It makes your heart beat faster than before like it's gonna burst out from your chest.

 It makes your heart beat faster than before like it's gonna burst out from your chest

As you were thinking about him, you didn't realize you had opened the song video. Mark glanced at you when the music came out from your laptop. 

Girls Girls Girls they love me,

Once again, you didn't realize you were smiling. Mark had stopped texting and focused fully on your face. He doesn't say any word. You felt his eyes, "What is it?", you asked him while your eyes still on the video. His silence made you glanced at him with questioning face. Before you opened your mouth to ask him, his rapping came out,

maja naiga mankeon jeokgeon dongsaengigeon nunageon 

nal japgo butjapgo jotago gachi noljago

nal aldeon moreudeon yeojageon

mwo hanyago jamkkanman jom yaegihajago

ssangdungirado isseumyeon jokesseo jeongmal

maeteurikseucheoreom bokjerado halkka nal

nae momeun hanande suyoneun gyesok isseuni

Every lady wants a piece of me,

You were blushing so hard until your face definitely has the same color with his hair back then

You were blushing so hard until your face definitely has the same color with his hair back then. Mark chuckled as he wrapped your body around his arms, "Why are listening to that song, Y/N?" he asked smiling. You shrugged your shoulders, "I-I just want to hear it. It reminds me when I was your biggest fan". He raised his eyebrow, "Was?"  

You rolled your eyes at him. "Hey! Don't roll your pretty eyes at me. I know you're still my biggest fan", he pouts. Oh Dear God.

"Oh really?", you smirked, "I don't know Mark, I think Jinyoung is better"

"Oh really?", you smirked, "I don't know Mark, I think Jinyoung is better" . Mark narrowed his eyes, suddenly you found yourself pinned by the angel itself. He pinned your hands on top of your head by one of his hand and placed the other on your hip dangerously near your sides. Your eyes widened because you knew what he gonna do. 

He smirked, "Say that again babe, I dare you." Before you could say anything, he attacked. 

"M-Mark!! N-Noo! Stop! Wait, w-wait! H-Hey! Mark!" , you plead between your laugh. He laughs as he continues tickles you with no mercy. "Okay!Okay! I give up!" , you breathed out, tired with all his tickles. You hold his hands so he can't tickle you anymore and placed both of your hand beside your head. 

"So what did you say before?", he said breathlessly. You giggled, "I am still your biggest fan. There, happy?" He grinned and pecked your lips. 

You blushed, "You really have to do that." He chuckled as he laid next to you wrapping his arms around you, "Of course. You're my girlfriend after all".

***********************************************************************************************

Do you see what I did there?? Did you? Did you? no? not at all?.. okay.

Alright, I need help here. Do you like this chapter? 

Any questions? Any request? You can request anything to me ya'know.

Just comment please! anything!  and ..don't forget to vote! Thank you very much guyss, lav ya!