Fansign

You were so excited! You gonna meet your boyfriend after 6 months no seeing each other. Of course, there are video calls and everything but Mark didn't have much time for that because he's busy practicing and working for GOT7 concerts.

You noticed he's gonna have a concert in China so you buy the concert ticket and have a flight there. You gonna surprise and also test him. 

You told Jackson and Bambam about this and they agreed to help you. They helped you to buy the ticket and a place to stay. 

Right now, you were in a hotel. You just took a bath and waited for the two boys to come. Someone knocked on the door and you opened them.

"Hey Y/N? How is it going?" Jackson hugged you, "I bought Chinese food for you!" he lifted the deliver food. 

"Hyung, I'm the one who bought it." Bambam protested while he hugging you. You giggled and ushered them to come in.

"Well, who ordered it?" Jackson pointed out, "That's right, me." 

"But who's money do we used?" Bambam challenging him, "That's right, me."

"What a coincidence for you to bring your wallet! Did you do it for Y/N?" Jackson mocked him and Bambam just stared at him blankly.

"I always bring my wallet, you're the one who left it in the room before we go. Did you do it on purpose?" Bambam mocked him back. Jackson huffed and crossed his arms, ready for another combat.

You laughed at them as you started to open the food, "Okay guys stop it. Both of you bought me this food, so thank you." 

Jackson rolled his eyes and nodded but Bambam pouted. You ushered them to sit down, Jackson sat on the sofa near you and Bambam sat on the bed.

"Did he suspect anything?" you asked them while you enjoying your meal.

"I think so. Mark hyung always knew something is weird but he thinks it was a hidden camera or something because he always asked it." Bambam laid down on the bed and closed his eyes.

"Don't worry Y/N. You will surely surprise him." Jackson said to you, patting your back.

You nodded your head while you finished the meal. "Wow, you eat fast," Jackson said to you while he stood up and sat next to Bambam.

"I haven't eaten since this morning," you said lamely. You stood up and throw away the trash and pointed at Bambam, "You looked tired. Practice?"

Bambam said a small 'yep' and Jackson nodded. You sighed and sat down on the sofa, "You guys better come back to your room, you both need a rest."

Bambam spoke up, "Before we go," he stood up and looked at you, "What clothes do you gonna wear? We need to know it you from the concert."

"Ah ne, arraso. Wait for a minute." You lifted a finger at them and went to your suitcase. You pulled at your outfit and your shoes.

"Nice outfit!" Bambam approved and Jackson nodded. "Okay, we should get going. See you tomorrow Noona! Don't get lost!" 

Jackson chuckled and looked at you, "Be careful tomorrow Y/N. It will be very crowded. It's better if you only come at the fan sign ya know?"

You smiled at him, "No it's okay. I want to watch you guys but I will think that later."

You waved them goodbye as they went to their room. 

*~*~*~*

You can't lie, you are so nervous. Jackson is right, there are so many people in here. You enter wearing a Calvin Klein shirt with a gray bomber jacket, ripped jeans, white timberland shoes and a gray hat.