Idol

[A/N: Hey guys! For your information, this part of imagines is a little different because you haven't been Mark's girlfriend yet. Enjoy!]

Your an Idol just like Mark. Your group name is Y/G/N and there are 7  of you. You group is very famous around America. Your company decided for your group to go to Korea and each of you will have a partner to teach you there.

Your partner is Mark because both of you have a lot of similarity. Both of you are the oldest member of the group , the main rappers , and born in LA. Even your personality almost a same.

Mark teaches you everything you need to know about Korea especially the food. You and he become so close even Jackson is jealous of you. When you're with Mark, some people thought you're dating him although you aren't. 

Fans aware of this and 'ship' both of you. It's true that both of you acted like a couple. You and he likes to hold hands, play with each other hair-- even though Mark didn't his hair being touch but you do it anyways, and many else.

Fans like to asked both of you that you were or not but you always said 'Just friends' although you wished the opposite. You always have a feeling for your partner but you never showed it because of you afraid of the rejection.

One day, GOT7 and your group had a concert together and right now you take a break which means you could do anything on the stage. 

Mark and his group were playing on stage and your group came up to join them. When Mark approached you, the crowd went wild. Both of you watched the other members played silently whisper to each other as you talked. 

The music suddenly turns on and all of you dancing wildly. Of course, you and Mark danced together but more like chasing together when you hit him with the wind hammer with purpose.

You ran as Mark chasing you but when you looked back at him, he stopped in the middle of the stage. You confused and approached him. He was looking down his feet and when he looked up at you, you saw something passed his eyes.

He pulled you softly to his body by your waist. You were taken back by his action wondering what is he thinking. 

"Y/ N, I love you. I love the way you smile, the way you scrunched your nose when you confused, the way you rap, the way you dance, the way you looked at me with your beautiful eyes. I love all of you. I got jealous when you arguing with Jackson and when you laughed at his jokes. I got jealous when you wear Jinyoung hat. Every time I saw you, I want to hold your hands, I want to wrap you into my embrace. Please Y/ N, will you be mine? will you be my girlfriend?" he said nervously. 

You stared at him, shocked by his genuine word. You opened your mouth and closed them again while he looked at you with loving eyes. You opened your mouth again to say something but you couldn't find your voice.

Not knowing what to do anymore, you slammed your lips to his wrapped your hand around his long neck, poured all your feelings with the kiss. He kissed you back wrapping his hand around your waist. The crowd went wild and you could hear Jackson screaming.

You broke the kiss and looked at him. "Yes," you said breathlessly and he kissed you again.

"See? I told you she will kiss him," said Bambam to Yugyeom, grinning. 

"MARKKIPOO, how dare you!" Jackson said placed his hand over his heart. The crowd laughed.

"I'm sorry Jackson, he's mine now," you said to him and smirked. Jackson gaped at him and pouting at Mark. 

Mark hugged you from behind at shrugged his shoulder, "Sorry man." he said grinning.

◀▶

Ta-daaaa

Here's a gift for youu