Not Human #2

[A/N: I'm in Jasper Hale mood, hope ya'll don't mind.]

"Hey, guys! I brought Pizza!" You shouted to no one but knowing the members heard you from the game room upstairs. Struggling with the pizza boxes, you entered Mark's house with a huff.

"Mark, please bring Coco down! I miss my baby!" You shouted again, carelessly dropping your bag on the couch before walking towards the kitchen. Placing the boxes on the counter, you grabbed opened the fridge and took one of Mark's water bottles. 

You opened the cap and immediately drank up, soothing your throat. You stopped and sighed, "Not going to work, Jackson."

Turning around, you smirked to see Jackson frowning at you as he stood right in front of you. Previously, he wanted to sneak up to surprise you but fail miserably. "Dude, how did you know I was here?"

"I may be human, but I am a vampire's girlfriend." You grinned. Your eyes spotted Bambam trying to open one of the pizza boxes, "Bambam, don't even think about it."

When he lifted his head to look at you, you held your gasp when you saw his eyes were pitch black. But as soon as you saw it, his eyes color were already back to normal. 

Bambam grinned apologetically at you, "Sorry Noona, I am really really hungry."

You try to calm your heartbeat by placing your hand on your chest. You cleared your throat, trying to cover up any fear on your voice. "Well, take the boxes to the TV room first, then you can eat."

"Alright." The young man simply takes the boxes before using his vampire speed to go to the TV room.

Jackson snickered, successfully brought your attention back to him. He covering his mouth as if trying to hold back his laughter. You glared at him, "Shut up, Jackson."

He held his hand up in surrender manner, stepping back away from you. "It's funny! You know we won't do anything to you or to anyone if we're hungry. You should've to get used seeing our eyes turn black."

You throw your water bottle at him, hate to know it won't do any harm to him. Jackson casually dodged it with his arm while laughing. When he turned around, he immediately stopped as Mark glared at him while carrying happy Coco. 

Smirking, you crossed your arms and jutted your hip. One of the things your learns about vampires is that the older vampires are much more dominant than younger ones, making the latter to have an obligation to obey and respect them.

"M-Mark! Hey!" Jackson nervously greeted the older man, did not know what to do. 

Mark just kept glaring at him, didn't look away from him as he walked closer to you. Giving Coco into your arms softly, he spoke rather coldly. "Take Bambam to go hunting. Do not come home until he gets rid of his blood thirst."

"But--" 

"I'm not asking." Mark snapped. Your smirk instantly fell, replaced by a deep frown. You know Mark is upset but you thought he's way too harsh on Jackson, he was just playing around.

When Jackson left the kitchen to reach Bambam, you placed Coco on the counter before you elbowed Mark on his ribs. "Mark, you are too harsh on him. He was just messing around."

"This vampire thing should not be some subject to play around, he knows that."  Mark scoffed before turning to you, "And Jackson was wrong. It's better for you to be always cautious around vampires because you'll never expect anything from us. Anything could get wrong."

"But everything is fine. I know you all won't hurt me." You spoke slowly as you pet Coco. The dog wiggled its cute tail, which made you slightly smile.