Confession

request by: -

~sarangmaneuro wanbyeokhagil  
nae modeun yakjeomdeureun da sumgyeojigil
irweojiji anneun kkumsogeseo
piul su eomneun kkocheul kiweosseo~

You all gathered around, doing a body role before ducked and you put your arms on Taehyung's shoulders as Jimin placed his on your shoulders. As you all panted, you waited for the cameraman to ended the video.

"Cut! Great job!"

You immediately fall on your butt and groaned tiredly. Jimin fell next to you after he took his drink. He handed you a bottle and you gladly accepted it, not before mumbling thanks.

"Whooo! That is tiring!" Hoseok stretched his arms up before he sat in front of you. He furrowed his eyebrows when he realized something, "Yah, Y/N. Why are your knees red?" 

You looked down to your ripped jeans and your bare knees. It's true, your knees are red and suddenly they began to throb. "Ah, I just realized." You put your palm on them before rubbing them slowly, "I think it because I fell too hard when we danced." 

"So that hard thud sound is from you?" Jungkook chuckled as he stood beside you. He placed his cool drink on your knee which made you winced. "You should be more careful Y/N."

Sighing, you pouted. "My part is pretty hard, you know. I need to run to the front, fell on my knees then stood up again." When Jungkook lifted his drink, you gasped. "Oh, that is definitely gonna bruise."

"You big baby," Jungkook ruffled your hair, you glared at him playfully. "What? In the cheo, I was the one who has a lot 'falling on my knees' scene and I'm fine." He does a spin and mockingly grinned at you.

You rolled your eyes, "Yeah, yeah. You're Golden Maknae. Blah, blah." But then you grinned, "But I am the Princess of Bangtan Boys. I'm could still beat your perfect ass!"

You, Y/L/N, are the female member in BTS. You are the only female in the group, that's why the boys decided to call you the Princess of Bangtan Boys. Not just because you're the only woman in the group but you just got spoiled so much by the boys. They treated you like you are their princess. 

Jimin peered to your knees, "Just pressed some ice on them so it would get healed faster."

"Oh! Maybe she needs my kisses!" Jin exclaimed as he came near you. You scrunched your face playfully, "Uh, no."

"No hyung! She doesn't need your kisses, she needs Mark-hyung's kisses." Jungkook said mockingly. "Am I right Y/N?"

"Yah! Jugulae?" You glared at Jungkook when he laughed in response. You turned to Jimin and pouted. Using your princess power, you complained to Jimin, "Jiminie, he's making fun at me."

Jimin stared at you for a bit before standing up and walked closer to Jungkook. The younger male noticed and started to run away from the studio which followed by Jimin. 

Hoseok gave you a surprised look, "Woaahhh, do you still like that guy Y/N? I thought you already moved on."

"I don't know Oppa, it's complicated I guess." You shrugged as you fiddled with your fingers, "It's just-- I really like him Oppa. I want to date him but you know, I can't. I tried to forget it but it's hard."