Jealously

requested by: In_Zane

*Y/S/N: Your Son Name
*Y/D/N: Your Daughter Name

❁❁❁

You feel the world is shaking before you hear screaming of children and someone grabbed you tighter to their chest. As you slowly opened your eyes, the screaming got louder and more familiar. The ground shook greatly and the screaming becomes more clear.

Oh, it's the kids.

Your kids.

Jumping on your bed.

You groaned into Mark's bare chest when your four years old daughter, Y/D/N, screamed excitedly, "Mom! Dad! Wake up!"

"Honey, don't jump on the bed. You gonna get hurt." Mark mumbled sleepily as he pulled your closer to him, ready to go back to sleep. 

"But daddy, Uncle YuYom and Uncle Aebum and the other uncles are coming!" Your four years old son, Y/S/N, shouted excitedly as he still jumping on your bed with his twin, almost stepping on your feet.

Mark sighed and looked down at your sleepy face. He kissed your forehead before turning his attention to his children. "Okay, we'll wake up if you quit jumping."

The children immediately stopped and sat down on the bed. Mark leaned on his elbow while the other hand still rested on your waist. He glanced at the time and internally groaned when he realized it was actually 6 in the morning. 

He smiled at his son dan daughter, "Your uncles will come at 10 and I'm going to wake up your mother so why don't you went to your rooms and find your present under your beds?" The children gasps, stared at each other before they speed out of the bedroom. 

Mark chuckled before looking back down at his wife who has managed to go back to sleep. He smiled as he gently caressed your cheeks to your lips. When his finger reached your neck, he replaced it with kisses. 

"Babe, wake up," Mark huskily whispered between his light pecks. You stirred but still not awake. 

Your husband laid back down with his head tucked in the crook of your neck as he placed kisses on every part he could reach. Opening your eyes, you sighed happily and wrapped your arms around Mark's neck. 

"Hey baby," Mark greeted in a whisper.

"Hello," You whispered back, kissing his forehead, "They already awake?"

"Mmhmm and they seem excited," He lifted up his head and pecked your lips sweetly, "Is it wrong if we continue to be like this for today?"

You tugged his neck and he pressed his forehead with yours. You pecked his lips teasingly, "What do you mean 'like this'?"

He wrapped his arms around your waist, making you arch your back, "You wrapped in my arms in our bed. Feeling you close to me."

Mark then sighed blissfully, "You just make me so happy, Y/N."

Smiling widely, you pulled him closer and kissed him passionately. Mark returned your kiss without any hesitation, turning his head to deepen the kiss.

The sweet moment was shattered0 when an excited scream shocked the hell both of you. 

"AAA— I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT!" 

Mark sighed, dropping his head on the pillow beside your head. You laughed while patting his back, "Okay, family time."

You and Mark sat up just in time as the children reached the bedroom. They immediately climb up the bed before showing their presents to you with a big smile on their faces.