Scarlett Ryder

Hi my name is Scarlett Lynne Ryder. I moved to Beacon Hills to live with my aunt because my parents died. Many people think i'm just an ordinary girl, but they don't know who i really am. I'm an angel with magical powers. I first found out i was different when i felt pain in my back, pulled out a feather, and accidentally heated up my drink with my powers. Ever since that day i've had more confidence in myself. To make things even weirder, my parents were just regular human beings with no supernatural abilities, so i don't know why i'm like this. Sadly, my parents got in a car accident and died. Of course i cried but i had to be strong, so i soon got over it. Since i was new to the whole angel and powers thing, i didn't know how to control it. As time went by, i learned to do many things with my powers and i learned how to fly with my wings. Before my parents died they told me that if anything ever happened i would be sent to Beacon Hills to live with my Aunt Julie and to always be the strong girl they knew i was. So that's where i am now. Beacon Hills. I haven't told my aunt about my secret yet because i'm scared of what she might think of me as. In a couple of days i'm going to be "the new girl" at Beacon Hills High School. Hopefully everything will go fine considering the fact that i'm not normal. Let's see what Beacon Hills has in store for me.