Chapter 25

After we left the hospital, I went to Scott's house. We walked in his room and I sighed and sat on the edge of his bed.

"I saw something back at the hospital. I-I don't know if it was real." I whispered and put my head in my hands.

Scott came and sat next to me. He gently pulled my hands away from my face and looked at me concerned.

"What did you see?"

"Remember how I told you not to open the door?"

He nodded his head, telling me to continue.

"I told you that because I had a vision. Stiles was in the room. And the oni were with him." I paused before speaking again.

"One of them went to perform the test on him but he was able to pull his hand away. H-he killed it. He stuck his hand in his chest and pulled out a firefly. And when we walked in there, there was nothing. Absolutely nothing. But when we were leaving I saw a firefly die on the ground." I whispered starting to cry.

"I know Stiles can't be, and isn't, possessed by a dark spirit. It can't be him."

Scott pulled me into a hug and let me cry in his chest. I slowly pulled away and looked up at him.

"Can I tell you something else?"

"Yeah of course."

I took a deep breath in before speaking.

"Ever since that night. The night Jennifer stuck an arrow in me; I've been hearing things. Things I shouldn't be hearing. I'm able to hear from far away."

"Like a werewolf."

"Exactly. And I've been getting these weird feelings like something's gonna happen that makes me want to scream my heart out. Like Lydia."

"Like a banshee?"

I nodded my head and ran my fingers through my hair.

"I don't know what I am. It's like I'm a girl who used to be have wings and powers and I have the ability to hear from far away and tell when something's gonna happen. Not to mention the fact about my visions."

"We'll figure out what you are. Do you wanna stay the night?"

I nodded, feeling too tired to walk back to Stiles' house. After a while of telling him that I felt bad for him sleeping in the chair, we both agreed to both sleep on the floor.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up to my phone vibrating beside me. I groaned and looked out the window to see that it was still night. I grabbed it to see Stiles calling me.

"Hello?" I said as Scott woke up too.

He didn't respond, all I heard was heavy breathing.

"Stiles? Stiles are you there?" I stood up and Scott listened in.

"S-Scarlett?" I heard him whisper but in a voice that seemed terrified.

"Are you okay? Can you hear me?"

"I don't ...I don't know where I am. I don't know how I got here. I think I was sleepwalking." He said in a shaky voice.

"Okay, um, can you see anything? Just tell me what you see."

"It's dark. It's hard to see. I think there's something wrong with my-" the line dropped before he could finish.