Chapter 29

"What the hell happened here?"

Scott stepped in front of me, ready to take the blame for everything but I grabbed his arm and nodded my head.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault." I said, explaining everything that happened.

Scott's mom sighed and put her hands on my shoulders.

"It's ok. You didn't mean for this to happen. It happened on its own. Just be careful. Why don't you go wait in the living room while I talk to Scott?"

I nodded my head and walked past them into the living room. I tucked my hair behind my ear and crossed my arms while sighing. I took a seat on the sofa and waited for Scott.

My phone started buzzing so I reached for my bag that was on the table and fumbled through it. I saw the familiar light and picked it out of my bag. I checked the caller ID and saw it was Stiles.

"Hello?" I waited for a response but never got one.

"Stiles? You there? Hello?"

I pulled my phone away from my ear and noticed there was a video waiting to be played on the screen. I hesitantly pressed play and waited for it to load. All of a sudden, I felt myself having a vision.

Stiles and his dad were driving. The vision blurred and switched to an image of Eichen House.

"Oh my god..." I said putting my hand up to mouth.

"Scott!" I repeatedly yelled while running into the kitchen.

When I ran in, Scott and his mom looked at me with concerned faces.

"What? What's wrong?" Scott asked.

"It's Stiles. He's leaving to Eichen House."

-

"Why didn't you tell us?" Scott asked Stiles as we stood outside the gates to Eichen House.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Stiles' dad responded.

"It's only 72 hours." Stiles said, shaking his head.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from. The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies. You don't know everything yet." Scott said looking at Stiles' dad.

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called." He responded.

"Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct." Stiles said.

"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to L.A. tomorrow to talk to a specialist."