Chapter 31

It was as if I was in a white room. But how did I get here? One moment I was with Stiles and the next thing I knew I was here. Which makes me realize, I didn't kiss Stiles. A completely different part of me took control and kissed him back. It was as if I was possessed and the person or thing forced me to kiss back. Which is why I pulled away.

"Good, you're here." A voice echoed through my ears.

"Who said that?" I trembled; I've had enough with supernatural things.

"That's not important, what's important is who are you?"

"What do you mean, you just said-"

"Quiet, young one. You have much to learn, so i froze time in that place you call earth. You shall not interrupt me and save your questions for last even though I'm going to be pretty much answering every single one of them, so listen up."

I simply nodded my head even though no one was present with me. There was only a voice but I somehow felt that they could see me.

"Now you may be wondering what's happening with your powers. The night the arrow was impaled in your heart and through your wings, it triggered a curse on you. It caused you to lose your powers and wings temporarily making you consume some powers of other supernatural creatures around you-"

"Is that why I-"

"I said no interrupting. And yes, that is why you could hear like a werewolf and scream like a banshee. However, there is something much worse than losing your powers. That Deaton guy told you that you could restore your powers with your necklace but that is not true. That's what most people think but what it really does is protect you. The curse came with your own doppelgänger that lives inside of you."

I stood there not knowing what to do. My breathing got unsteady and I could feel my hands go cold and sweaty.

"But you're lucky because the doppelgänger you got was the love one. However, because it is the love one, it sees through your eyes and falls in love with who ever they want to. Which is why you kissed Stiles back. She was taking control of your body and kissing him because she fell in love with him. That is also why all the time he was smirking at you, you felt something for him when it was actually her feelings. You feel what she feels. Every time you kissed Stiles back and felt something for him, it was her."

That explains everything. I always knew that I never felt that way towards him, I always had a feeling as if I was being controlled.  So my true feelings are for Isaac. Which means you can't call me a slut because it wasn't me kissing Stiles this whole time.

"She knew she'd be called so that is why you- I mean she started getting feelings for him before the Jennifer incident. You always thought that it was yourself feeling that because she has a way to trick your brain. Be careful because she might get too attracted to Stiles causing her to do things when I know you're in love with Isaac. You may now ask questions."

"You answered all of them."

"I told you so."

"Wait, how do I get rid of this curse? How do I get rid of her?"

"You'll find out when the time comes."

"When the time comes? No! I have to know now. What if she goes on slapping my lips to Stiles' lips when I don't feel that way towards him?" I flapped my arms around looking up because I assumed that's where the voice was coming from.

"Be patient and you'll find the cure to this curse. Whatever you do, do not take off that necklace or bad things will happen."

And with that, I was blinded by whiteness once again. I clutched onto my necklace as I felt myself spinning in circles. I suddenly stopped and my vision started to clear up very slowly.

"Scarlett?"