Chapter 11

“Scarlett, can you stop tapping your foot? The noise is getting annoying. Just calm down.” Peter remarked making me boil with anger.

“Calm down? How the hell do you want me to calm down? For gods sake. My best friend’s dad was taken and Sco-“ I exhaled through my nose and looked out the car window because when I get mad I start crying, and I didn’t want Isaac or Peter to see me cry.

“You know what. Forget it. I really don’t want to argue right now.”

Isaac’s car made a screeching noise as he came to a halt.

“You see the twins?” I asked both of them.

“No. But I see the Argents.” Peter said bitterly.

Isaac looked out the window and brought his fingers to his lips. “Not to bring up uncomfortable memories, but wasn't the last time you saw them the time you killed Kate and then they burned you alive.”

“Umm Isaac…” I said turning around.

“Hmm?” he turned around as well. The door was open and there was an empty seat.

 Peter was gone.

We got out of the car as Derek pulled up with his own car. He got out and quickly headed towards Isaac’s car to take Cora.

Where's Scott?” Allison asked shouting over the wind.

“And where’s Stiles?” I asked feeling anxious about the answer.

Derek got Cora out of Isaac’s car and headed towards his car. “Stiles is still at the hospital. He's gonna hold off the cops for us. We have to go right now.”

What about Scott and Melissa?” I asked as I sighed a sigh of relief knowing Stiles was ok.

Jennifer took Melissa.” He said as he put Cora in the back seat of his car.

What about Scott? Derek, where's Scott?” Allison said with worry in her voice.

“He left with Deucalion.”

.

.

.

.

.

I walked into my house quietly shutting the door behind me.

“Aunt Julie?”

I walked into the living room to find her asleep with the tv on. I turned on the lights and lightly shaked her shoulder trying to wake her up. “It’s me, Scarlett.” She slowly opened her eyes, letting them adjust to the light.