2

It's late when we arrive home. So we both sneak upstairs knowing mom and Kev are sleeping and go into our rooms. On the walk back Abbey told me that she rang and told dad I was coming too and that we should really start packing. I find my 2 suitcases under my bed and start packing everything into them. The stuff that won't fit I put in handbags. Me and Abbey both know mom and Kev are really long deep sleepers so they won't be waking up until around 10am and dad said he would pick us up at 5:30am so we're out the house before they wake up. I quickly go to my desk and write a note to my mom saying me and Abbey have moved out because we're too scared to live here. ThenI put my alarm on and go to bed. Soon enough it's 4:45 so it's time to wake up. I get dressed put on some perfume, do My hair and go to Abbeys room to see if she's ready. When's she's finished doing her hair I grab one of my suitcases and bags and bring it downstairs (it's heavy) and then get the other one and bring it downstairs. I check the time it's 5:25 so dad should be here in 5 minutes. I quickly run up the stairs and get the note I wrote and bring it into the kitchen. I place it on the kitchen worktop and then I walk back though to the front door. I grab my coat off the coat stand and grab my cases and go outside. Dad said he would meet us around the corner so mom can't see if she wakes up. We walk slowly in the freezing cold morning air around the corner and see my dads huge Range Rover (a type of car) parked up. We walk up to the car and my dad helps us put the cases and bags in the boot of the car. Once we're in the car he drives us to McDonalds drivethru  to get us so sausage Mcmuffins for breakfast.

3 hours later
"What made you girls decide you want to live with your old fella? Huh" he asks
"We couldn't cope anymore. Kev was mental. If we didn't go sooner or later he would of killed one of us." Abbey says
"Well you won't be seeing him anymore." He says and pulls up into the drive of his house. We get out the car and get our cases. Abbey doesn't have much stuff since Kev destroyed most of it. We pulled them into the house and carried them up the stairs into our rooms. It was still dark outside so I decided to have an hour nap before I unpack.
When I wake up its 10:23 so I start unpacking my things. Once I've unpacked I check my phone to see if anyone has text me. I have a text from Myles. So I reply
M: Morning Princess xxx 👑
B: Morning xxx❤️

Then someone rings me it's my mom so I decline and go to Abbeys room too see if she has finished unpacking. She has so we go and watch some television with my dad.
"So what have I missed in the year I haven't seen you?" He asks
"Briars got a boyfriend" she says with a smirk
"Does she now" he also says with a smirk
"Abbey!!" I say looking appalled and they both laugh
"What's his name?" My dad asks
"Myles... Myles Erlick," i say slightly blushing.
"Can I meet him?" He asks with a smile
"You want to meet my boyfriend? Sure why not." I say slightly confused.
"Yeah he can stay over, because Toronto is quite far from here.why don't you invite him over tonight for tea then he can sleep?" He asks I smile and nod and pull out my phone, I ring him.
M: Hey babe how are you?
B: I'm good, do you want to come over tonight for tea and a sleepover?
M: Your asking me over for a sleepover? God babe I've never been to your house before.
B: I know, I moved in with my dad this morning and he thought of the idea. You don't have too if you don't want to come over, it's 3 hours away.
I look at my dad and he says that he will pick him up
B: My dad will pick you up
M: Yeah sure, why not. What time?
B: 3 hours?
M: ok see you, love you
B: love you too, bye

I hang up and look at my dad.
"So girls are you ready?" He asks
"Yeah, he lives in that estate you said you wouldn't mind living in," I say and he nods then we go and get in the car and drive off.
"B, what if mom sees us." Abbey asks
"We'll just have to see..." I respond

Hope you enjoyed my second chapter!
❤️💜❤️ - Lois