14

Briars POV
I can't believe they never told me, my best friend and my boyfriend. It just doesn't feel real. I need to talk to Gabrielle. I'm not angry with her because for the first 3 months of our relationship we decided to keep it quiet, she she never knew about me and Myles dating. But then again even when she knew about me and Myles she never opened her mouth. I walk out the bathroom and start packing my bag.

"Briar, please, I don't want to loose you." Myles cries
"Myles, I love you, I really do but I feel like you just grabbed my heart and tore it in 2." I say whilst picking my bag up.
"Just remember Briar you may be pregnant with our baby." Myles says
"If I am, it won't be there for long." I say about to cry.
"Briar no, you wouldn't." He says crying harder then he already was
"I wouldn't what." I say
"Get an abortion, please marry me still. We can make this work." He cried, I think about it. Pregnancy is accidental sometimes I guess I can over time forgive him. I put my bag down and sit on his lap.
"Myles I'll make a deal, We are still engaged but I will buy a pregnancy test next week and use it. If it's positive. We stay together, if it's negative we break up. How does that sound?" I say, only doing it for the babies benefit
"Let's hope your pregnant then." He says and kisses my forehead.
"But I am going to talk to Gabrielle." I say and he nods.

3 days later

Myles drops me off at Gabrielle's and I walk to the door. I knock and she opens.
"We need to talk." I say and she nods and let's me in.
"I just thought I would let you know, me and Myles are engaged and I want Clayton to be one of the Paige boys. He will stand with Myles, his daddy whilst I walk down the aisle, with my own child and yourself. Ok?" I say and she nods
"So you know then?" She says
"Yeah, I'm not angry at you don't think I am... I understand why YOU didn't tell me I don't understand why he didn't tell me." I say and she hugs me.
"So I've come to an agreement, because we've tried for a baby. I told him I'll buy a pregnancy test on Saturday. If I'm pregnant we stay together, if I'm not we break up. But I actually bought one today and it was Positive." I say
"Omg congrats!" Gabrielle says and hugs me tightly.
"Don't tell Myles, I've bought some diapers, dummy's and a bib saying, 'Mommy and daddy's little miracle." I say with a giggle. "I've wrapped them and the pregnancy test up up and going to give him them tonight." Gabrielle laughs.
"I best be off, see you soon." I say and she waves.
I get in the car and Myles drives to his house. We go up to his room, cuddle on his bed and turn a movie on. I then decide to get the gifts out my bag and give them to him.
First I hand him the diapers neatly wrapped with a bow, he pulls a confused look, then I pass him the dummies, again neatly wrapped with a bow and he looks even more confused and then I pass him the bib, also wrapped with a bow. He looks at me and smiles as I pass him the pregnancy test, he unwraps it and just looks at it. I see a smile grow on his face.
"So what do you think." I say with a smirk and he kisses my belly all over.
"I'm going to be a daddy." He says and kissed me on the lips.
"And Myles." I say and he just looks at me.
"I can't wait to say I do at our wedding." I say and he kisses me again.