34

Myles POV
We spend the day watching TV. I go to the shops and buy food and then make us dinner. Before we know it it's bed time. Briar has a shower. Whilst she's in the shower I take the cling film of and lay on my back in bed. She comes and lays next to me and we just look on our phones. I decide to say good night and I lean over to turn the bedside lamp off knowing Briar will see the tattoo. I'm so nervous.
"Myles what the hell!" She says
"What?" I ask in a confused tone. Yet I know why she's said that.
"That better not be what I think it is." She says, I can sense the anger in her voice. She licks her finger and touches my back, obviously trying to see if she can get it off. "Myles seriously what the fuck is this."
"A tat-" I start to say but she cuts me off.
"I know what it is, but why have you got one?!?" She says. I've never heard her so angry.
"To prove how much I-" I start to say yet being cut off again.
"Ugh whatever." She says and gets up out of bed.
"Where are you going?" I ask tears appearing in my eyes.
"To sleep in Alicia's room." She says and storms out the rooms "at least she won't have any stupid tattoos." I hear her mutter.
I feel tears rolling down my cheeks. It's not like I can just take it off, It's permanent. I should of thought this through properly. I should of talked to her about it. Instead I just went out and got it done. I stand up and walk out of our room to Alicia's room. I sit next to Briar on the little sofa in her room and wrap my arms around her. She pulls away.
"Briar I'm sorry." I whisper. "I wanted to do something to prove how much I love you."
"You should have talked to me." She said and rests her head on my chest.
"I'm sorry." I whisper into her hair
"I'm sorry too." She says and pecks my lips.
"Can we go to bed please?" I ask
"Yeah," she says and we stand up and walk back to our bedroom. Before I fall asleep she says.
"I want to see it properly tomorrow."
I turn and took at her and just cuddle her until we both fall asleep.

That reaction could of gone better. I hope she likes it when she sees it properly tomorrow.