25

Myles POV
I can't ring or text Briar now and I definitely can't get off the plane now. She must be worried sick. Worst of all I know I'm not going to get Clayton back. Looks like I'm stuck on a 21 hour flight to Sydney alone. I decide to sleep but all I can think about is Briar being so worried about me and looking after Alicia alone.
I wake up and look at my watch only 10 hours left. The woman next to me is looking at me.
"You look sad is everything ok?" She says in an Australian accent
"Just thinking," I say with a unsure smile
"About what?" She asks
"Long story short, I came to get my son from the airport but left my fiancé and baby at home and some how ended up booking myself a flight to Australia. My baby is 2 days old and my fiancé doesn't know where I am or what I'm doing." I say and notice how stupid I sound.
She looks at me as if I'm mad, "does she have Facebook or anything?" She asks and I nod.
"Message her now." She says and I give her a confused look.
"How can I do that?" I ask
"The plane has wifi..." She says in a duh tone. I forgot about that...
I pull my phone out my pocket and go on Facebook and video call Briar on Facebook messenger luckily she picks up.
"Briar," I say relieved she looks like she's been crying.
"Where are you ?" She asked worried
"On an aeroplane to Sydney," I say and I can see tears rolling down her face.
"W-why?" She asks
"I thought I could get Clayton back." I say and notice how stupid I sound I can hear Alicia crying
"But you didn't think to tell your Fiancé who's now looking after you 2 day old baby alone for the next couple of days." She says clearly upset trying to calm Alicia down.
"Thanks Myles, top notch dad you are" she says and hangs up... What am I doing