38

Briars POV
I've decided to tell Myles about what's happening. He's going to loose me and I think he deserves to know that. I walk out the room one I'm changed and walk over to Myles.
"Myles," I say nervously and he looks at me
"What's up princess?" He asks
"Myles I'm not going to be alive in a months time." I say and look up to the ceiling
"What do you mean?" He asks worried.
"Myles, the doctor just told me it would be very unlikely that I'm even going to last a month, I'm dying." I whisper and look at him again and he's silently crying.
"No, I don't want to believe this although I know it's true." He says and loots me in the eye.
"I want to make the rest of my life count, I want to live it to the fullest, do things I've never done before." I say and smile.
"Let's get married," he says which shocks me a bit... I mean I know we're engaged but we planned our wedding out already but I guess I won't be around for that. But why would he want to marry me now?
"What?" I ask
"Let's get married, that's something you haven't done before and I want to marry you before we die," he says and grabs my hand
"What do you mean before we die?" I ask a bit worried
"I'd die without you," he says which makes me tear up a little, he's so sweet.
"Well Alicia gets Christened on Sunday," I say and look down at her lying in Myles spare arm.
"So let's get married next Sunday. A week after her christening." Myles says, which makes me smile.
"I suppose we could, but nowhere will be available at such short notice." I say and Myles winks and says
"I've got this all under control, let's get home and then tomorrow you, Alicia and Abbey can go and get your dresses and whatever and I'll sort everything else out." He says and I smile and we walk out the hospital and get in the car. Myles drives us home and we have something to eat and fall asleep.
When we wake up in the morning Myles brings me breakfast in bed and drives me to the wedding boutique and gives me $150 to spend on myself.
"Ring me when you need picking up he says." I nod and smile
I walk into the dress shop and the women hug me and ask if I'm ok.
"I'm fine, but I've got under a month left to live and Myles wants to get married next week so I've came to pick our dresses up." I say and Sarah (who own the shop) hands me the 3 dresses, tiaras, shoes and my vail. I thank her and walk out. I go to the hairdressers, beauty parlour and Florist and explain how I'll need them next week and they agree. I ring Myles and he tells me where to wait. Then a white glistening stretched limo stops in front of me. A chauffeur gets out of the limo and opens the door bows down in front of me and says
"Miss Nolet your taxi awaits,"
I get in and he closes the door. I sit there with a huge smile on my face and just cuddle Alicia. It pulls up at a Spa...
The chauffeur opens the door again and says.
"Leave what you want in here, Mr Erlick has booked you a spa day and Alicia a baby spa day. Here we have all appropriate leisure wear for the day. We will be here waiting for when you come out." He bows and we get out. He passes me a bag with a bikini in and a little swimming costume for Alicia. We walk into the spa, it was so posh. The woman shows us where to get changed and when we're changed she shows me where all the babies go.
"This is Marie, she will be looking after Miss Alicia Erlick whilst I will be looking after yourself." The woman says and takes me into a Turkish steam room, then a swimming pool, then a jacuzzi and then into a treatment room. She gives me a hot stone massage and then sits me up. She then pains my toe nails and finger nails and washes and Styles my hair into a gorgeous rose looking bun. When she's finished I get Alicia and get changed and leave the spa. I get back into the limo and it takes me home. I open the door and walk upstairs and put all of the stuff in my wardrobe. I put Alicia in her cot, since she must be exhausted and I walk back downstairs and into the kitchen Myles had cooked a gorgeous looking lasagne. He pointed at a chair so I sat down, the table was covered in rose petals and there were 2 heart shaped candles in the middle. Myles gave me a plate of lasagne and he sat in front of me and we ate. Then he gave me a huge bowl full of Chocolate fudge cake and chocolate covered strawberries. It was delicious.
"Thank you for today, you should have." I say and smile
"You deserve to feel like the princess you are." He says which makes me smile. "You look gorgeous by the way."
I honestly don't know what I would do without him...

Hey guys, is anybody else auditioning for taking the next step?
I am and I couldn't be more excited!❤️ If you are good luck, and I hope to meet you if I get passed the first audition❤️