33

Myles POV
The police arrive and me questions about what he was saying to me and asked Briar questions about her childhood. Some police officers were out looking for them after 2 hours one of the officers came in and told me that Kev had been caught. Honestly I've never felt so relieved. I hugged Briar and kissed her forehead. I love her beyond words.
"You go back to sleep. I've got some things I need to do." I say and kiss her
"Myles its 4am what could you possibly need to do?" She whispers
"You'll see. Get some sleep, I'll be up soon." I say and she walks upstairs. I go and sit on the couch and get my laptop out and start thinking about things I could do to make Briar notice how much she means to me. I know, I could get her name tattooed onto my back. I start searching up tattoo places. I find one and book an appointment for tomorrow at 10am. I shut my laptop and go and join Briar in bed. I set my alarm on my phone doe 8:30.
I wrap my arms around her and fall asleep. My alarm goes off. I'm so nervous, it's going to be my first tattoo. I get up, shower and get changed.
"Where are you going?" Briar asks as I'm about to leave the house.
"Somewhere." I say with a wink and walk out. I get in my car and drive to the place. I walk in and tell them exactly what I want. I lay down and take my top off. Then I start to feel pain in my back. But not a horrible pain, a relaxing one, I'm guessing that's the ink going into my body. After 40 minutes I feel them wiping my back and putting cream on it then they stick clingfilm to my back so nothing rubs it. I stand up and they take a picture of it so I can see. I love it, it's at the centre top of my back near my shoulders. It's says Briar with a butterfly.
I pay and walk out and drive to the store to buy some flowers. I drive home and walk in I hand Briar the flowers and will show her the tattoo in bed since I'm allowed to take the cling film off then. I can't wait to see her reaction.