7

Briars POV
Still making out, we lay down on my bed and started taking each others pyjamas off, after he took my pyjama bottoms off he took my underwear off and grabbed my bum and then he was about to .... I pulled away and started getting changed.
"What just happened?" Myles asked annoyed
"You tell me." I say breathing heavily
"Why did you pull away?" He asked
"Myles I'm not ready to go that far, I'm sorry." I say and he grabs me into a hug
"I understand." He says with a sigh. I look at him and give him a weak smile.
"You really wanted this didn't you?" I say ashamed.
"Obviously a lot more then you did." He says and stand up and get changed. "Tell your mom I can't make it, I think I should give you some space. I'm sorry."
I look at him with sadness in my eyes. "Myles..." I whisper and he turns to look at me, I grab his hand.
"I love you more than you will ever know." I whisper and just look into his eyes.
"I love you too," he whispers and I hug him tightly and bury my head into his chest.
"Please stay," I say and I look up at him
"Only for you," he says and we walk out of my bedroom hand in hand and walk to the front door where everyone is waiting.
"Took your time." My dad laughs and we walk to the car.
My dad drives us to this really posh restaurant and parks up. We get out the car and walk into the restaurant and get a table. We have a table on the second floor next to the window. I look at Myles and smile and then we look at the menu. Everything is so expensive and I can tell Myles is trying to look for the cheapest thing on the menu.
"Myles you don't have to chose the cheapest thing you know." I say
"Briar it's really expensive." I say
"If your worried about my mom spending so much on us why don't we get a sharing meal. So that way she's spending the same for the pair of us?" I say with a smile
"Yeah," Myles says and we decide what to eat. We order then our food comes.
I give Myles a quick peck on the lips and then tuck in. It's a 'couples' spaghetti bolognese. Me and Myles must have started eating the same piece because some how we ended up with our lips touching. My sister took a photo of us and posted it to Instagram with the caption: meal with the family and future brother-in-law. What more could I want😊.

I laughed and just smirked at Abbey.

Please comment if you have any requests for chapters! ALSO Merry Christmas🎄🎅🏼-Lois ❤️