13

Myles POV
I'm not mad at Briar because I love her and also because I'm already a daddy to a little boy named Clayton. He's 1 month old tomorrow. I accidentally got a girl pregnant. Her name was Gabrielle. I had been with Briar 2 months and we were hanging out once when Briar was in Mexico and I managed to somehow end up in bed with her. 2 weeks later I bumped into Gabrielle in the store when I was buying some things for my mom. She handed me the pregnancy test and gave me her number so we could talk about the pregnancy. Briar doesn't know about Clayton being mine and the worst part is Gabrielle and Briar are best friends.
"Myles you took that well." She says slightly worried
Maybe it's time to come clean
"Briar, you know Clayton, Gabrielle's baby?" I say worried
"Yes, what about him? Myles your scaring me..." She says
"Your his step-mommy." I say with a worried look.
"No... Please no..." She says crying
"He's my son." I say and Briar goes and sits on the other side of the bed away from me. What she told me was bad... But what I told her was worse... She was drunk... I wasn't...
"Were you drunk?" She asks
"No," I reply truthfully.
"I'm guessing by Clayton's age that you did it when I was on holiday." She said hurt
"Yeah... Sorry," I say
"What hurts the most is the fact that, I comforted Gabrielle when she needed a friend. I supported her through the whole thing because she told me his daddy was off the scene. 10 months you've kept this from me. You got my best friend pregnant and I helped her through them 9 months of pregnancy and when he was born. I went to the hospital with her when she was in labour. And you never once thought to tell me that he was your son. 10 months Myles." She shouts and cries harder. "Myles why didn't you tell me? My boyfriend and best friend! Is that why you want a child so desperately from me?" She cries.
"I didn't know how too. We were in a good place and I didn't want that to change anything." I said
"If you had told me at the time nothing would of changed, but now Myles." With that she turned around walked into the restroom and locked herself in.

Shortish chapter but 3 CHAPTERS TODAY In this book!!!

Please comment or message me ideas for future chapters! ❤️💙 - Lois