6

Briar POV
"I've packed up and ran away. The girls going made me realise how crazy Kev was. He stopped me from getting to watch my girls grow up." I heard my mom say and my dad let her in. Me, Abbey and Myles went downstairs and into the kitchen to make some breakfast whilst dad and mom talked in the living room.
"You two ok?" Myles asked with a smile we both nodded. "Should I get my mom to pick me up so you can talk to your mom?" He asked sweetly and I shook my head.
"No Myles, your here because I want you here. If I wanted you to leave I would of said so." I said sternly. And then I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen.
"Tamara, did you know about Myles?" My dad asked and my mom pulled a confused look and shook her head.
"Tamara, did you know Briar had a boyfriend?" She shook her head again and sat down next to Myles.
"So you have a boyfriend?" My mom asked me and I grabbed Myles hand and nodded.
She stood up and walked over to me and hugged me tight.
"So I'm guessing you must be Briars boyfriend? Myles is it?" She asked and Myles nodded and my mom Hugged him.
"How long have you two been together?" My mom asked really happy.
"A year next week." I said and smiled at Myles as he kissed my forehead.
"And I never even knew. I'm such a bad mother." She said with a frown
"I never told you mom, that's all. I was afraid that Kev would hurt either Myles or I." I said with a reassuring smile.
"Why don't we all go out for dinner? Me, you, Myles, Abbey and your father?" I looked at Myles and he nodded.
"We'd love too." I said
"I'm paying by the way." My mom giggled
And me and Myles stood up and walked upstairs to get changed.
"So what do you think of my mom?" I asked him
"She seems really nice." He says with a smile and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I giggle.
"Well we had best get changed. I'll go in the bathroom to change if that makes you more comfortable." I say and grab some clothes from my wardrobe.
"It's ok B, I want you to stay." He says with a smirk. So I walk up to him and we kiss, which turns into a make out...