19

Briars POV
I walk back downstairs and walk into the lounge to find my gorgeous fiancé and daughter. I walk up to them and sit next to Myles holding Alicia gently.
"She definitely takes after her mom!" Myles says with a huge smile on his face
"She's got her daddy's hair colour." I say with a giggle, she only has a little bit of hair but it's dark brown.
"I love you both." He says and kisses my forehead
"We love you too." I say and just smile at the little bundle in his arms
"Do you want to hold her?" He asks and I nod and he passes me the delicate little girl over to me.
"Have you told anyone about her yet?" I ask and he shakes his head.
"Well since our parents were coming over anyways for a baby shower tonight they will see her." He says looking proud
"Baby shower?" I ask
"Yeah, it was a surprise but you were a week early and now we have our princess." He says with a proud look.
"But won't they of bought boy stuff?" I ask and he shakes
"We never told them the gender." He says with a giggle.
"I think you should invite Gabrielle and Clayton." I say and look down at Alicia.
"Why?" He asks
"Your son and my chief bridesmaid." I say and keep my head looking down at Alicia
"Fine," he says and rings Gabrielle
"She will be here in an hour." He says and wraps his arm around me. We must of been like that for a while because before I knew it there was people knocking on the door.
Myles got up and answered.
All mine and Myles families walked in followed by Gabrielle and Clayton. Myles told them all to go into the kitchen not into the same room as me. Luckily they did. He made Clayton and Gabrielle come in the lounge where I was. Gabrielle looked gobsmacked.
"Omg babe congrats!" She said and Clayton walked over to see Alicia.
"Clayton this is your little sister, she's very delicate. Would you like to hold her?" I asked and he nodded, he sat on the sofa next to me and I placed Alicia in his arms.
"What's she called?" Gabrielle asked excited.
"Alicia Richelle Erlick." I said proudly and looked at Myles who was smiling like the Cheshire Cat.
"She's Gorgeous!" Gabrielle says with a huge smile.
"Myles take a photo." I say as I stand up so he can get a picture of Clayton and Alicia. He took his phone out and took a picture of them both.
"Right Clayton do you want to go and tell the others to come through into here?" Myles asked and he nodded, I took Alicia out of his arms and he ran into the kitchen. I sat back down with my gorgeous little girl in my arms.