42

Myles POV
After the wedding Briar and I went home and to bed. Alicia stayed at Tamara and Alan's. I tucked her in and kisses her head. I love this girl, the girl I can finally call my wife.
"Goodnight princess," I whispered and fell asleep with my arms wrapped around her.
I was woken up to the sound of coughing. I turned and looked at Briar. I stroked her back and got her some water. She drank the water and lay down in front of me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her hair.
"I love you," she whispered and closed her eyes.

When I woke up in the morning I decided to pack our cases for our Honeymoon. We're going to Mexico for a few nights. No Briar doesn't know about this. I'm surprising her. I pack everything I think she will need and then I wake her up.
"Good morning My beautiful wife." I say and give her a quick peck on the lips.
"What time is it?" She complains before sitting up.
"Honeymoon time." I reply and she smiles.
"Where are we going?" She asks
"You don't need to know that. All you need to know is that your going to need this." I say and chuck her passport at her "and these." I say and chuck her sunglasses at her.
"Ok ok I'm getting up." She says and smiles before getting up and having a shower. Ahh, I can't wait to get there and sunbathe with my gorgeous girl. When she's finished showering and gets changed I put her case in the car and we set off. I quickly drive to Tamara and Alan's and drop off a little suitcase for Alicia since she's staying there whilst we're away. Briar gives Alicia a kiss and we set off again. We get to the airport and start to check in.
"Myles, are we going to Mexico?!?" Briar says and I nod.
"Got a problem?" I ask sarcastically, she's obviously figured out that I booked the most expensive hotel over there which Briar said would be like a dream come true to stay in.
"No... you haven't," she says shocked and I nod.
"I want my queen to feel like the queen." I say and smile before taking her hand and going through security. We go to a restaurant and then board the plane. I've obviously booked us 1st class seats. Briar sits next to the window and I sit next to her. She rests her head on my shoulder.
"Thank you," she whispers and I smile.
"I'd do anything for you." I Say. Before we know it we're up in the sky. I see Briar looking out the window with a little frown on her face.
"What's up?" I ask
"Do you think I'll make it back to Canada?" She asks which scares me a bit.
"Please don't think like that." I say and she frowns again.
"Myles I'm dying. And I want to die in Canada with my little girl in my arms." She says and I frown.
"I promise you I'll get you back to Canada. You're a fighter." I say even though I know the heat won't be doing her any good. "Let's just enjoy our honeymoon and then we can go back and see our little girl."
"Sorry." She whispers
"Don't be. I love you." I say
"I love you too." She says and falls asleep. Now all I can think about is Briar dying in my arms. It scares me. I never want to lose her.