45

2 years later

Myles POV
"I miss Briar, I need her. I can't cope with this anymore," is the only thing running through my head.

I go and make Alicia's bed for her since she was at Jennies tonight, Jennie has been like her second mom, always looking out for her and always checking up on her. I walk up the stairs and into Alicia's Pink palace. I make her bed and tidy her toys away then I go back down stairs and go and lay on the couch since I feel a bit sick. I start remembering all the times me and Briar spent together, I would do anything to see her now. I start to dose off thinking about Briar.

Jennies POV
I'm currently bringing Alicia home since she had tea at my house. She's grown up into such a beautiful young lady, Briar would be so proud. I walk up to Myles front door and knock nice and loudly so he can hear, but there's no answer. Luckily I have a spare house key so I can get in. I unlock the door and walk into the living room and see Myles lying down. He's all pale and isn't moving even a muscle. That's strange... Wait...
I walk over to him and check his pulse... Nothing... He's dead...
All I can think of right now is Alicia, she's lost both her mom and dad. All her other family moved away a while ago so she has nobody.
"Alicia go to your bedroom for a minute darling," I say trying to figure out what to do about Myles.
I pick my phone up and call the emergency numbers. Sooner rather than later an ambulance arrives and checks Myles over. They confirm he's dead and leave. Oh no...
Maybe Alicia could live with me. That would work, she spends a lot of time over mine anyways. I walk upstairs and pack her bags and put them in my car. Looks like I'm playing the role of Alicia's mom.

Myles POV (heaven)
I wake up and look around. Im in a bedroom, but this isn't my bedroom, then I see Briar walking towards me. Wait Briar? I look at her golden locks flowing behind her as she walks, she looks beautiful.
"Briar where am I?" I ask confused
"Myles, this is heaven." She says and takes my hand
"What about Alicia?" I ask and she laughs a little
"Alicia will be fine, I promise, Remember Jennie will do any thing to keep her safe." She says and walks off again.
"How do you know that?" I ask making her turn around again
"Myles, in heaven we can look down on loved ones. I want to make sure my baby was doing fine. I've been waiting for you since the day I died." She says and continues walking

Alicia's POV
Jennie told me to go to my room so I do and notice it's been tidied, dad must of tidied it.  I get my sylvanian families (search it up. I use to love them) out and start playing with them. After about 15 minutes I can hear sirens but they stop outside of our house. I watch out the window as the paramedics walk into our house this is strange. I continue playing with my toys and then Jennie walks in and starts packing my clothes Into bags and boxes. Then starts taking them downstairs. I watch out the window and see her putting them in her car. Is she robbing my things?
"Alicia darling your going to be living with me from now onwards." She says and takes my hand and we walk downstairs, out the house and into the car. She drives to her house and takes the bags and boxes in the house and into the spare room. We start unpacking my things and then have dinner.
"Alicia, can you come in the living room please, I have something to tell you." Jennie says and we walk in and sit down on the couches
"Alicia your dad died this afternoon," she says, my dad? He can't die?
"My dad?" I ask just to make sure I heard her right.
"Yes Alicia, your dad." She says and hugs me.
"What will happen to me," I ask starting to cry
"Well I'm going to look after you." She says. "Just remember daddy is with mommy now in heaven and they will both be looking down at you, you just have to make them proud, prouder than they already are." She says and hugs me again.