24

Myles POV
I'm so happy everyone loves Alicia. I'm so proud of myself and Briar. But I just wish I had my son with me as well. He was my first child and although I never saw him much I love him, I don't think I can let Gabrielle take him away from me, I'm going to the airport before they get on the plane. I walk over to Briar and tap her on the shoulder.
"Babe I'm going somewhere, I don't know when I'll be back but if you want to go now I'll give you a lift but if not I'll give you money for a taxi." I say and she looks at me worried.
"Oh erm, I'm guessing you're in a hurry to go to where ever you want to go, I'm going now anyways but I will just call a cab." She says with a smile.
"Thanks babe, Do you have a house key?" I ask and she nods and I give her a quick peck on the lips and dash off.

Briars POV
Myles is up to something. I'm really worried, we've just started our own little family and he has to 'dash off' somewhere. I decide its best I should go. Alicia will want to go to bed. Allain hands her back to me and I say good bye to everyone and walk out. I call a cab and go straight home. The journey home I feel lonely. Why did Myles have to leave in such a hurry? I get home and Alicia starts crying. I breast feed her and she starts to dose off. I bring a thick blanket and pillow into the kitchen and place her on the pillow and wrap her in the blanket. Then I make myself something to eat and watch some TV. I turn the volume so it's low and place Alicia on my lap I look down at her beautiful face and smile, she's my little princess and I'm going to do anything to keep it that way.
After watching TV for 2 hours I decide to go to bed. I really wish I knew what time Myles was coming home and where he was at. I'm really worried, he's never just gone out without telling me where he's going. I walk up to my bedroom and place Alicia on Myles side of the bed on top of the quilt. I get her little quilt and place it on top of her and get her little pillow and place it under her little head so she's comfortable. I go and brush my teeth and get into bed next to her. I put my hand on top of her quilt and fall asleep.
Morning
Surprisingly Alicia slept all night long. I get up and warm some baby food up for her before feeding it to her and make myself some coco pops and toast. Now I'm seriously worried where the hell is Myles?!?

Myles POV
I run into the airport and look on the flight board Flight to Sydney, Australia left an hour ago. I quickly run up to someone who works at the airport and ask when the next flight to Sydney is. He tells me in 2 hours. I quickly go online and book some flight tickets and then walk to the Australian airways desk and pick my tickets up. I go through security and board the plane. I relax In my seat and soon enough the plane takes off... then remember about Briar and Alicia.