18

Briars POV
We get home and start discussing names, but we just can't come to an agreement so we decide to write names we like down on a sheet of paper each and then swap the paper with eachother and tick the names we like. That way we can decide.
My list was short but sweet:
Alicia
Freya
Mia
Lola
Evie

Myles list was long, it had some unusual names on but some more common ones aswel
Bernadette
Princess
Angel
Lucia
Louise
Maxine
Dorothy
Clara
Beverley
Monsoon
Lilac
Megan
Flur
Alisha
Chantelle
Cher
Grace
Josephina
Bow
Ashley
Priscilla
Iyla

I read through them and laughed a little.
"Myles, Princess really?" I say and stare at him
"Princess Nolet-Erlick." He responded with a proud look on his face
"Oh she's having a hyphenated surname is she?" I say and his face drops a little
"I thought it would be nice for her to have my surname too..." He says upset
"No I thought she would just be an Erlick, since if I remember rightly we're getting married soon so I'll be an Erlick." I said with a confused look.
"Oh sorry,I just thought you would want her to have your surname." He said with a giggle
"Of cause not!" I laugh. "Right Myles which names do you like off my list."
"I'm not saying which ones I like but I know our babies name." He says with a giggle.
"What is it?" I ask hoping it's not something stupid
"Alicia Richelle Erlick." He says and smiles. "Because Alicia was one of the names you chose and I fell straight in love with it, and Richelle was your The Next Step character name."
Did I forget to mention we were on the next step...
"I love it!" I say and hug him. "I'm just popping to the loo." I say and walk out the room, up the stairs and into the bathroom. When I'm finished I walk out the bathroom and walk past Alicia's new room. I walk in and see some white love hearts painted on the wall and some pink curtains and bedding. Myles must of done it. He's such a darling.

Sorry this was really bad... And Short...