36

Myles POV
"Briar?" I ask trying to get her full attention
"Yes?" She responds
"What do you think about having like... Erm... Another child?" I say a bit worried of the answer
"Not now." She responds and looks down at Alicia. What does she mean by not now?
"What do you mean?" I say confused
"Yes, I would like to have another child, but I want to wait till after the wedding." She says and I nod.
"Ok I understand," I say
"If I get pregnant now I'll be big and uglier on the wedding." She says
"Uglier?" No no no, your perfect in every single way. Your not ugly, and you never will be." I say and place Alicia gently down on the table before walking up to her, hugging her and giving her a small peck on the lips. "I love you," I whisper and she hugs me tighter.
She pulls away and we smile at eachother.
"I have my first dress fitting today, so I best get ready for that." She says and pecks my lips again before walking off.
"Well little lady looks like it's just you and daddy today." I say and walk over to Alicia and pick her up. I decide to text Dev to see if he wants to come over. He replies with yeah, see ya in 5. I decide to make some nachos and cheese. When there ready Dev walks through the door, since he never knocks.
"Long time no see," he says and laughs
"Sorry man," I say and grab Alicia and the Nachos and walk into the living room. We sit down on the sofas and see if there is anything decent on the tele. Luckily for us there was a soccer match.

We must of fallen asleep because I was woken up to a baby screaming. Ugh someone's either hungry or filled their diaper. I stand up and look at Devon sound asleep. I laugh and take a photo of him. I pick Alicia up and bring her to her upstairs to her changing room and I change her diaper. NEVER AGAIN will I do that. I walk back down stairs and see Devon looking at me funnily.
"Dude do you have a tattoo at the top of your back?" He says with a laugh whilst looking at me funny and I nod. "Show me," he says and I turn around and pull my top down a bit so you can see it all.
"Briar, fuck, did you seriously get Briars name tattooed onto you back?" He says looking serious
"Hm yeah..." I say and he laughs whilst standing up and walking to the door.
"What's so funny?" I ask and he shakes his head and walk out. I check the time, briar should of been back hours ago. I wonder where she is.

Briars POV
I need Myles urgently...