46

Jennies POV
Today is Myles funeral. Alicia goes up to the front of the church and looks down at his coffin she puts a blue rose in it, just like what Myles did to Briar and then we close the coffin and walk out the church. They bury Myles coffin and Alicia sits on the bench and watches everyone put flowers down.
"Why aren't you crying?" I ask her a bit confused.
"I'm staying strong for mommy and daddy." She says and smiles
"You've coped really well Alicia." I say and she smiles at me.
Once everyone's laid their flowers down I see Myles and Briars families coming over. I smile at them and walk over to some of the tns cast that came.
"She's coping really well." Vic says.
"She's staying strong for Briar and Myles." I say and they smile
"It must be really difficult for her. She's only 7." Trevor says and I look at Alicia talking to her family.
"I'm going to see if everything's ok." I say and walk back to Alicia.
"Thank you Jennie for looking after Alicia." Tamara says and I smile
"It's been a pleasure." I say and smile at Alicia.
"If you want Alicia can stay with us from now onwards." Tamara says and I smile.
"What do you want Alicia." I ask and she looks around but stays silent.
"I think it might be best for her to be with her family." I say and Tamara smiles.
"Should we go and collect her things?" She asks and I nod.
We drive to my house and I go and get Alicia's things and help load them into Tamara and Alan's car.
"Here's my old keys to their house. There will be loads of Alicia's stuff in there." I say and pass Alan the house keys
"Bye Alicia," I say and I wave as they drive off.

Tamaras POV
I'm glad Alicia is coming to live with us. She must be so confused. She has no mom or dad anymore. Briar would of made a brilliant mother. Myles was a brilliant father. It still hasn't sunk in that my daughter died 7 years ago. But now me and Alan are in charge of Alicia and we couldn't be happier.

So that's the end of this book, I hope you've enjoyed it.
Now I'm going to start focusing on one of my other books. Comment or message me which book would you like to see updated most 💙❤️
Also I go to the Netherlands tomorrow so expect a lot of updates😉
-Lois