43

Myles POV
We finally land and get a cab to our hotel. Wow it is like a dream. I'm so glad I picked this for our honeymoon. We check in and go to our room and unpack. Then we go down to the hotels restaurant and have something to eat and watch some entertainment. When we've finished we go for a walk along the beach. It's beautiful. After a walk we go back to our hotel room and go to bed. Briar falls asleep and I just lay there thinking how amazing it would be if Briar and I could have more children and make our family complete if Briar wasn't ill. I wrap my arms around her tightly and she snuggles closer to me.
"Goodnight beautiful." I whisper and fall asleep.

In the morning we wake up get some breakfast and just sunbathe and enjoy the sun occasionally going in the pool.

Skip to End of honeymoon SORRYNOTSORRY

Our honeymoon was great. We sunbathed and watched the sun set on a night. Briar loved it. But we're home again with Alicia. We watch TV and I make dinner. I serve it up and we eat.
"Can Alicia sleep in our bed tonight?" She asks and I nod.
"Ofcause." I say and go and run Briar a bath and Alicia a baby bath. Whilst Briar relaxes in her bath I wash Alicia and put her in some pink pyjamas which say 'Worlds greatest daughter'. Briar comes out the bathroom in her pyjamas that say 'Worlds greatest mom' on the front and Ofcause I wear my 'worlds greatest dad' pyjamas. We decide to have an early night (9:30pm). We get into bed and Briar holds Alicia tightly to her chest and they both fall asleep. I wrap my arms around Briar and fall asleep. At 11:35 I start to feel Briar getting cold so I sit up and look for a blanket for her. I find one and walk over to where she was sleeping. I gently take the quilt off her and I'm about to put the blanket on her when I notice Alicia starting to cry a little. I quickly put the Blanket on Briar and try to take Alicia from Briar but when I try to move Briars hands I notice how cold they are. I turn the bedside lamp on and that when I notice how pale Briar is. I look at her lying still. Not moving even the slightest bit. That's when it hits me.

A few days later

"I want to start off by thanking everyone for being here today. Briar was a kind, smart, dedicated, loving, and compassionate girl, she was such a great mother and the most amazing wife I could of ever asked for. Our love story was magical and I promise you that our love story is forever going. Although the Angels took her away from us, my love for her will still continue to grow every day. She died in my arms whilst she was holding our daughter in hers. She was the most greatest mom anyone could of wished for, she was so protective over Alicia and I know she will still never let any harm come to her. But now I'm in charge of being a mother and father to Alicia. And I want to do just as good a job as Briar. I knew the day I met her I would marry her, the day I found out she didn't have long left I knew I had to act fast. I wanted to make her last month the most amazing month ever, She had a spa day and got drive around in a Limo, Alicia's Christening and we got married and had an amazing honeymoon in Mexico for a week and so much more and then it happened. She left me, she left us." I said, whilst tears were rolling down my cheeks as I stood at the front of the church next to my wife's coffin. I looked down at her and placed my hand on top of her chest just where her heart is located.
"I will stay strong for you, I will be the best Father to Alicia I possibly can be. I will visit your grave every chance I get. I will never let go of you princess. Just wait for me up there. How ever long it takes, please wait for me, and then we can wait for Alicia together and who knows what could happen. Heaven is just another earth and another name for paradise." I whispered as the tears were now streaming down my cheeks. I put a blue rose in her coffin and I kissed her forehead and then her lips for the final time. I walked over to Tamara who was holding Alicia and I picked her up and we all walked over to the coffin. I took one last look at her then I took a deep breath and shut the coffin and looked at the little girl in my arms.
"I promise you I'm going to be the greatest dad you could wish for." I say and kiss her forehead. Before walking out the church and to the place she will be getting buried. They lower the coffin in and start to fill the hole in with soil. I look at everyone putting flowers down on her grave, I know they're all going to go to CDC after this to the celebration Briars life party but the only place I want to go is home. Mine, Briar and Alicia's home.

I cried writing this😭❤️💙 but things can only get better now, right?