3

Briar POV
He pulls up into the estate and drives around. Myles told me once that he had a red car and a red front door. We finally spot the house, presumably Myles' house. I get out the car and walk towards the door, when I get to the door I take a deep breathe and knock. Why am I so nervous too see my boyfriend? A small dark haired boy opens.
"Hello, is Myles in?" I ask and he nods
"He's just coming. You must be Briar, Myles can never stop talking about you." He says and giggles then Myles comes to the door.
"Hey babe," he says with a smile and walks out the door.
"Hey," I reply and give him a hug he holds my hand and we walk to my dads car and get in.
"Good afternoon," Myles says to my dad and I just smile at him
"Good afternoon Myles," My dad says. For the rest of the journey I just cuddle into Myles and he wraps his strong protective arms around me and kisses the top of my head.

Once we arrive home I show Myles around and then just go and watch some TV in my bedroom, we lye down on my double bed and he wraps an arm around me so I rest my head on his chest and warp my arm around him and watch 'The Grinch' because it's nearly Christmas and we both love that film. This just makes me realise how much I love and need Myles, he's my rock, the love of my life, I'd be nothing without him. I look up at him and place a small gentle kiss on his lips. He just smiles.
"What have I done to deserve that?" And a smirk grows on his face.
"Making me feel safe and because I love you." I say and sit up so mu legs are straddling him.
"Well in that case," he leans up and kisses me, "I love you too."

We both just smile at each other and start cuddling again and just enjoy the moment.
"Myles, what happens to us now?" I ask slightly worried
"I really don't know. Briar maybe we should just...."

Little bit a cliffhanger!
Extremely short chapter, sorry. But I might post again today if you guys want. Comment if you want another chapter.