6. the coronation

"Hey, guys

"Hey, guys." Bella said with a smile after she opened her door.

"Hey, B."

"Hey, Bel."

"About yesterday, I'm really sorry—" Bella started before Carlos waved her off.

"Don't worry about it." Carlos said.

"Really?"

"Really."

"He's right. It wasn't your fault anyway." Jay said as Evie nodded.

"Onto another subject. How do you like your dress?" Evie asked after she held Bella's hands.

"I love it. Thank you." Bella said before Evie smiled.

"Yay!"

"At last here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin and Princess Belladonna will soon be crowned King and Queen! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all." Snow White said.

"I'm Snow White. Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done." Evil Queen said as she rolled her eyes.

"Fairy Godmother is looking radiant, but what is happening with Jane's hair? There's Fairy Godmother's wand." Snow White said.

"I want that wand!" Maleficent said as she stood up.

"Do you? Hadn't heard." Evil Queen said as she rolled her eyes.

"Here come Ben and Bella now." Some White said.

"Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there." Ben said after he held Mal's hand.

"Thank you."

"Mal, would you wear my ring?" Ben asked after he took it off.

"Not now. I think it'd probably just fall right off of me. I have something for you both." Mal said.

"For us?" Ben asked before Mal gave the box with the anti love potion brownie to Ben and the regular brownie to Bella.

"Yeah. It's just for later when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy." Mal said before Bella took a small bite.

"Delicious."

"Always thinking, but I can't wait." Ben said before he took a bite.

"No!"

"This is really good." Ben said as Bella nodded.