30. the return of audrey

"I'm hungry

"I'm hungry." Squeaky and Squirmy said after they woke up.

"Same." Dizzy said before the three ate some of the cake.

"Mom! Mom!"

"Bippity boppity, what happened?" FGM asked.

"The spell has been broken. It's okay." Jane said.

"Come on. Let's go." Ben said before the group headed to leave.

"You okay, babe?"

"I'm good. You okay?" Bella asked before Carlos nodded.

"Yep."

"You good?" Evie asked as she looked at Jay.

"Yeah."

"Best anniversary ever, huh?" Carlos asked as he and Bella sat on the couch in Audrey's room with Baylee asleep on Jay's lap next to them.

"It's definitely the most memorable." Bella said with a soft chuckle before she laid her head on his shoulder.

"She's slipping away." Evie said before Mal sighed.

"There's only one person in the world who might be able to do something about this and that's Hades." Mal said.

"Hades? He wouldn't do it. I wouldn't risk it." Ben said.

"Actually, he might do it for me. He's my father." Mal said before Ben sighed.

"Okay. Well, I'll have to send guards to get him." Ben said.

"Maybe I can hitch a ride. The Isle is my home. Someone needs to be there to protect it." Uma said after she walked over to Ben.

"Well, then you will need your first mate." Harry said after he walked over to Uma.

"The Isle will be in very good hands." Bella said before Uma sent her a small smile.

"Can I go, too? I wish I could be in both places." Celia said after she walked over to the bed.

"I really think that Evie was right. I do think we could've been friends." Mal said before Uma sent her a small smile.

"I'm really sorry that I lied to all of you guys. You deserve so much better than that." Bella said as Mal and Carlos nodded.

"I am, too, you guys."

"Me too. We should've just told you the truth." Carlos said as the two nodded.

"You guys were just trying to do the right thing." Jay said as everyone nodded.

"Yeah."

"I get it." Evie said after she stood up.

"Thank you for coming." Mal said after Hades and the guards walked in.

"Didn't have much choice." Hades said as he looked at his handcuffs.

"Can you wake her?" Ben and Bella chorused before Hades looked at them.

"Since when do heroes care about villains?" Hades asked.

"She's—"

"—one of your own? Right. When one of you guys try to destroy the world, it's an error in judgement, but when it's one of us, lock me up and throw away the key. Right, Beast? Yeah, I'm gonna need to use my hands. Haven't lost my touch." Hades said after Mal handed him the ember.

"Dad." Mal said after Hades and Adam growled at each other.

"Audrey! You're okay." Queen Leah said after Hades woke Audrey up.

"Tell me it was all a bad dream." Audrey said as she looked at everyone.

"I wish I could, but it's over now." Ben said.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to hurt you guys. I wanted to hurt all of you." Audrey said as she looked at Ben, Mal, Carlos, and Bella.

"I have owed you an apology for a very long time now." Mal said after she held Audrey's hands.

"So have I."

"Perhaps I have owed you one, too. You too, Queen Bella, after finding out about your parentage." Queen Leah said before Bella and Mal bowed to her.

"Oh yeah." Hades said as the guards led him into the hallway.

"Dad. I'm gonna have to miss you all over again." Mal said after she went into the hallway.

"Thanks for a glimpse of the sun." Hades said before he gave Mal the ember after she kissed him on the cheek.

"What do you wanna do tonight? Watch a movie? Go to dinner?" Carlos asked as he and Bella headed to Evie's.

"Is this a make up anniversary date?" Bella asked as she swung their hands.

"In fact, it is, my dear." Carlos said, making Bella chuckle.

"You're such a dork. Speaking of dorks, I wrote a song for you." Bella said before Carlos chuckled and smiled.

"Did you?"

"Mmhmm."

Bella
Baby, love never felt so good
And I doubt if it ever could
Not like you hold me, hold me
Oh, baby, love never felt so fine
And I doubt if it's ever mine
Not like you hold me, hold me

And the night is gonna be just fine
Gotta fly
Gotta see
Can't believe I can't take it!

Cause, baby every time I love you
In and out my life
In out, baby
Tell me, if you really love me
In and out my life
In out, baby

Cause, baby every time I love you
It's in and out my life
In out, baby
Tell me, if you really love me
It's in and out my life
In out, baby
Cause, baby, love never felt so good

And the night that feels good
Gotta fly
Gotta see
Can't believe I can't take it

Cause, baby every time I love you
It's in and out my life
In out, baby
Tell me, if you really love me
It's in and out my life
Driving me, baby
Cause, baby, love never felt so good

Baby, every time I love you
It's in and out my life
In out, baby
Tell me, if you really love me
It's in and out my life
Driving me, baby
Cause, baby, love never felt so good