12. the rescue

"Coochy, coochy, coo

"Coochy, coochy, coo. How's it feel to be the King and Queen now, eh?" Harry asked as he messed with Bella's hair.

"Give it a rest, Harry. Give it a rest. We don't want damaged goods." Uma said as she sat on the steps.

"You said that I could hook them!" Harry said as he pointed to the twins.

"I said at noon." Uma said with a smirk.

"Twenty more minutes." Harry said as he showed Ben his watch.

"That says 11:30." Ben corrected as he looked at the pirate.

"You better hope your girlfriend and your boyfriend come through." Uma said before the two looked at her.

"I don't have a boyfriend." Bella said as she looked at the ship.

"Sure seems like it." Uma said before Bella looked at her again.

"She's not my girlfriend anymore." Ben said.

"Leave us alone, Harry." Uma said with a smirk.

"Nineteen minutes to go now." Harry said as he showed Bella his watch, making her roll her eyes.

"Go."

"I get that you don't deserve this." Ben said as he looked at the daughter of the sea witch.

"This? This island is a prison thanks to your father. Don't pretend to look out for me. No one's looking out for me. It's just me." Uma said as she looked away.

"This isn't your mom's plan? Isn't that her necklace?" Ben asked as he nodded to the shell necklace around Uma's neck.

"My mom doesn't care about me either. Well, not unless she needs someone for the night shift." Uma said.

"Ouch."

"I don't need your pity." Uma said as she looked up.

"No, you certainly don't. You're very resourceful. I don't see you tied up." Ben said

"Alright. So let's trash talk Mal." Uma said after she stood up.

"No."

"I'd rather talk about you." Ben said.

"Funny and a gentleman. I really hope I don't have to feed you to the fishes." Uma said with a smirk.