11. the plan

"Got it?" Evie asked as Mal filled the last smoke bomb

"Yeah."

"That makes five smoke bombs." Evie said.

"Okay. I think that's enough, right? Yeah." Mal said as she tied the glove.

"Yeah. M, how amazing would this look with my shredded t and my heart purse?" Evie asked as she held up a red and gold tiara.

"Very amazing."

"I know!"

"Take it. Take a bunch!" Dizzy smiled as she grabbed some more accessories.

"Aw, Dizzy! Oh my gosh! Thank you!" Evie smiled as Dizzy put the accessories into her purse.

"It would make me so happy to know that you were wearing something of mine in Auradon. It's almost like me being there myself." Dizzy said as Mal put the supplies into her bag.

"I really wish I could take you with me." Evie said as she hugged Dizzy.

"At least one of us had her dream come true, right?" Dizzy said.

"Yeah."

"E, we gotta go." Mal said before she and Evie smiled and waved at Dizzy.

"Okay."

"She's gonna be okay." Mal said after they got to the door.

"Yeah, but she could be so much more." Evie said.

"Let's go." Mal said before she grabbed Evie's hand and they left.

"True love's kiss." Mal chuckled as she and Evie walked to the hangout.

"Works every time!"

"I really thought that's what you and Ben had. Do you wanna talk about it?" Evie asked as she looked at her best friend.

"Nah. Ev, I'm not coming back. I can't. I really tried to tell you, but I saw the way your face lit up when we walked into that dorm room for the first time and we became best friends with Bel. I couldn't spoil that for you." Mal explained.

"If you're staying, I'm staying, too. I know Bella would wanna stay, too. Evie said.

"No, Evie you are an Auradon girl and Bella needs to rule Auradon. I am—and will always be—the girl from the Isle." Mal said.