33. the surprise

"Are you sure the chef isn't gonna notice that we stole all of his cookies?" Mal asked with a chuckle as she and Bella tossed all of the cookies into the picnic basket

"Nope. Never does. Let's go." Bella said with a small chuckle before she grabbed the basket and ran out of the kitchen with Mal at her heels.

"Hey, Audrey! Hey, Harry!" Mal and Bella chorused as they ran pass the two, who chuckled and waved.

"Hi, guys! See you later!"

"Why are we running?" Mal asked after she and Bella stopped to take a breath.

"I don't know. Cardio?" Bella asked with a pant before Uma ran over.

"Hey!"

"Hey, Uma. Got the candy bars?" Bella asked before Uma nodded and held them up.

"Yep. Your staff around here doesn't notice this?" Uma asked before the two shook their heads.

"Nope."

"We're gonna go find the gang and get the rest of the stuff." Mal said before Bella nodded.

"Okay, cool. See you there!" Uma called over her shoulder before she headed for the lawn.

"Hey, guys."

"Hey. Got everything?" Evie asked after she, Jay, and Carlos ran into Bella and Mal.

"Yep. You?" Mal asked before the three nodded.

"Yep."

"Hey, you!" The chef called before the five looked at each other with mischievous smiles.

"Oh no. Run!"

"Go! Hide!"

"Find those kids!" The chef yelled as he pointed down the hallway.

After the group got out of sight of the guard, they decided to hide behind some walls as cover. Jay and Mal were on one side with Carlos, Evie, and Bella on the other as they peeked around the corners to keep lookout.

Mal (Jay)
They say I'm trouble, they say I'm bad
Fire in my belly, so don't make me mad
A  dirty no good, down to the bone
I'll take that trophy, back to my zone

Bella, Evie, Carlos
So I've got some mischief in my blood
My  fashion's wicked
Hands off my gloves
They  think I'm callous, a low life hood
The times are changing, bad is the new good

After checking again and not seeing the guard, the five walked back to the main hall, smirking at each other before singing again.

Bella, Mal, Evie
Mirror,  mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world