5. family day

"Children, excuse me

"Children, excuse me. As you know, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep. Because your parents can't be here due to distance, we arranged for a special treat." FGM said before the villains appeared on the tv.

"I don't see anything nor do I hear." Maleficent said as she looked at the monitor.

"Kids!" FGM called before the VKs walked over.

"Press enter."

"Can I please see a remote? Is this thing on? It's broken. I hate electronic equip—!" Maleficent started before the kids popped up on their screen.

"Evie, it's Mommy! Oh! Look how beautiful. You know what they say: the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Evil Queen said before Maleficent scoffed.

"Don't you mean the weeds?"

"Ooh! Who's the old bat?" Cruella asked as she looked at FGM.

"This is Fairy Godmother."

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent asked before the villains chuckled.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage." FGM protested.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella til one am? I mean really. What? The hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?" Maleficent asked before the villains laughed.

"They were mice! They were not! They were mice. They were not." FGM said before she walked away.

"Thank you so much. Thank you. Hi, Mom." Mal said with a sigh.

"Mal! I miss you!"

"You children are never far from our thoughts." Jafar said.

"I got it. How long must Mommy wait to see you?" Maleficent asked.

"There's a big coronation coming up. I think sometime probably after that." Mal said.

"When?"

"Friday. Ten am."

"You sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do If I don't get my hands on that magic wan—you!—you little nugget that I love so much!" Maleficent said after Evil Queen hit her shoulder.

"Yes, I completely understand, Mother." Mal said.

"Carlos, is that a dog? Yes, baby. I do understand. It would make the perfect size for earmuffs." Cruella said as she looked at the stuffed puppy.