1. the proclamation

"Am I done now? I wanna go play

"Am I done now? I wanna go play." Baylee whined as her older sister chuckled and looked at her.

"Almost and then you're free for the day." Bella said, making the five year smile and cheer.

"Ah ah!"

"Do you think we're doing the right thing? What if Dad gets mad?" Ben asked as he looked at his twin sister.

"You're being paranoid. He told us that we have to make our own choices that benefit everyone. This benefits everyone." Bella said.

"I know, but didn't he move them over there for a reason?" Ben asked.

"You're just having second thoughts. Everyone deserves a second chance." Bella said.

"How do you know this is gonna work?" Ben asked.

"You just gotta believe." Bella said before she glanced at the Isle.

"How is it that you two are going to be crowned King and Queen next month? You're only babies!" Adam said after he and Belle walked in, gaining their daughter's attention.

"Ben and Bella will be sixteen, dear." Belle reminded him.

"Hey, Pops. Hey, Mom."

"Hi, Dad. Hi, Mom." Bella said with a small smile before she looked at the window.

"Hi, Mommy. Hi, Daddy."

"Sixteen? That's far too young to be crowned King and Queen. I didn't make a good decision until I was forty two." Adam joked before his wife looked at him.

"You decided to marry me at twenty eight." Belle scoffed.

"It was either you or a teapot. Kidding." Adam chuckled as Ben looked at Bella before they both nodded.

"Mom? Dad? Bella and I have chosen our first proclamation." Ben said before their parents shared hopeful faces.

"We decided that the children of the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Every time Ben and I look at the Isle, we feel like they've been abandoned and disconnected from everyone else." Bella explained before her father could yell at them.

"The children of our sworn enemies living among us?" Adam asked.

"We'll start with a few first; only the ones that need our help the most. We've already chosen them." Ben said.

"Have you?"

"I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?" Belle asked after she put a hand on Adam's shoulder.

"Cruella De Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen, and—" Bella started before she looked at Ben.

"—Maleficent." The twins said together, making the tailors gasp before they quickly made their way out of the room.