27. ben and jane

"She's nowhere on campus

"She's nowhere on campus." Bella said after she, Mal, and Evie walked into Audrey's dorm.

"Found her diary. Dang, did you ruin Audrey's life." Uma said with a chuckle as she laid on Audrey's bed.

"Okay, so did you find anything in there that we didn't already know or—?" Mal asked as she looked at the teal haired girl.

"She hangs out at Fairy Cottage. You know, where Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather hid her mom from your mom?" Uma asked before Mal nodded.

"Yes. The irony is not lost on me."

"How could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy?" Uma asked as she laid back.

"Okay, how do we look?" Celia asked before she and Baylee posed with Audrey's jewelry on.

"Okay, the bling stays here." Evie said as Mal and Bella nodded.

"Evie's right."

"—but she's bad, Sissy."

"—and we're not." Bella said before Celia and Baylee sighed and took the jewelry off.

"Ben! Ben! Dude. Come on. Nothing?" Carlos asked as he pet Dude.

"These things just grow everywhere. Hey, we should play that icebreaker. Jay, I like the way that you can bounce around and jump off things. These are free, right?" Gil asked as he ate some berries off a bush.

"Yeah. I like how you get a kick out of a berry bush." Jay said as he grabbed some berries.

"I guess you've probably seen everything by now, huh? Furry rocks. Giant fish. You're probably used to grabbing lunch off of a bush." Gil said before Jay chuckled.

"No. No, not really. I mainly just use the vending machines at practice. Tourney kind of eats up most of my time, so." Jay said before Harry started laughing. 

"Tourney? That's a wee boy's game!"

"Hey, you know what would be fun? To go rafting on a jungle river." Gil said.

"Find a lost civilization." Jay said.

"—or maybe a penguin." Gil said.

"Well, you'd find those more in like icebergs, but I'd love to see one of those." Jay said.

"You guys are killing me. PS: your mutt went that way." Harry said before Carlos jumped up.

"Carlos!"

"Dude, what do you see?" Carlos asked as the boys headed to find Dude.

"This way!"

"I really hope they found Ben." Mal said after she and the girls got to Evie's.

"Nice digs."

"I got a really good deal." Evie said before they went inside.

"It's okay. It's okay. Don't worry, Dizzy. We can fix this. Once we do, they're gonna let all the kids come from the Isle. So happy dreams." Celia said after she covered Dizzy and the twins up.