24. the ember and the ring

"Hey, Jane

"Hey, Jane. I'm on my way to the recital. My meetings ran long." Ben said after Jane called him.

"No, no. Stay where you are, Ben. Audrey's got the scepter and everyone's asleep. I'm gonna call Mom and tell her to get her wand." Jane said before she hung up.

"Are Mal or Bel or Baylee with you? Jane? Jane?" Ben asked before he sighed.

"Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take us anywhere." Mal said before the seven rode to the Isle on their bikes.

"Hey. I'm me again." Mal said after the group got off their bikes.

"Duh. Evil magic doesn't work here. Kind of the point." Celia said as she rolled her eyes.

"Welcome back." Bella and Evie said as they put their arms around Mal's shoulders.

"Thank you."

"Come on, Monkey." Jay said before they got to Dr. Facilier's arcade.

"Hey."

"Daddy!"

"Here she is. Come on. And oh. And oh. Hey, yeah. Come here, little rascal. So what kinda hustle you got going on with them shiny people?" Dr. Facilier asked as the group looked around the arcade.

"No hustle. I got friends on the other side." Celia said before she grabbed the key.

"I hear you. I hear you."

"We're on a mission. I'm kind of a major player, so that's why I can't stay long." Celia said as she put the key around her neck.

"You make sure you get your cut." Dr. Facilier said before Celia nodded.

"Hey, games! Can I go play?" Baylee asked before the teenagers chuckled.

"Sure. Come on, Pumpkin." Evie said before she went to a game with Baylee.

"Alerts of a sleeping spell keep coming in as it spreads throughout Auradon." The reporter said after Carlos put a token in the tv.

"Guys? Come look at this." Carlos said before Jay and the girls walked over.

"There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter Audrey is behind the spell. We're trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update. It's what? It's moving this way? It's moving this way." The reporter said before the group looked at each other.

"Wow! Rookie mistake?" Carlos asked after they walked outside to see Gil, Harry, and some pirates on their bikes.

"Long time nay see." Harry said with a smirk.

"Get off my bike, Hook!" Jay said before he ran over.

"Catch me if you can, Jay." Harry said before the pirates drove away.